13

ya'll are not gonna be ready for this surprise update. i swear.

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

I pulled my shit together until the final cut for the day yet I didn't know how much it took a toll on me when the very next day upon waking up on the hotel Kat and I shared, I found myself with a flu.

I couldn't bother Eric about it for he'll get so worked up and I couldn't tell Kat about it. She was counting on us to do our job because it was stressful enough as it is for everything to be moved so suddenly that I kept it to myself until—Kyle saw me and his frown tells a lot about how I currently looked like. "You're still going? Even if you're sick?" I was only a few degrees higher and a bit under the weather with a slight sore throat. I wasn't sniffing about or coughing anyway. I wouldn't get anyone sick around my proximity.

"I'm fine, Kyle. It's only half a day and we're almost done. I could get a lot of rest before we fly to Europe." He frowned, offering me his coffee instead that I accepted immediately. Filling me with warmth that I need as if I wasn't already bundled with a thick yellow jacket.

"Just don't move much, okay? I could get most of the content and we'll just be around the train if we need to." I nodded even if I was confused as to what he was talking about. I couldn't focus to save my life but I still rode the van bundled with another blanket, and left it as soon as we reached our next location.

It was a huge warehouse where there's different sets around, and I could now understand the train Kyle was talking about when I found the Red Rattlers on the other side of the equally humongous warehouse. They tied up the location and made it different each part and it felt as though I was on three different places at once. "Let's stick with the plan, alright? You get the kids, I get the band. That alright with you?"

"I'm on board with it. I get to film the tame ones." I winked, earning a chuckle from him as we parted ways, him to the direction of the band on the left side while I was with the kids on the side where there's big windows with natural light upon the set.

Hannah saw me and waved while he was briefing the voice, I waved back, clearing my throat and drinking some coffee before letting it go on the table and filming her with the lot of them. "This scene is going to be where you'll pretend to set up some equipment like in their music video. You'll be playing the instruments and you gotta look like you're all having fun playing together." Hannah fiddled on her ipad and I sat beside the Calum boy on the free space, greeting them at once before the director laid the iPad upfront and showed the music video she was talking about. "Watch this first then we'll get to positions later on, alright?" She passed it over to the Mikey kid and we all watched upon one of their music video six years ago—where I was—once again, present.