12

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

!POV!

THEO.

I was probably dreaming—yet no dream could emit a feeling so strong like this that the minute the light from the sun seeped through the windows they covered a moment ago, and when the reality striked harder than lightning—I was back on my own, sad, and miserable world.

My consciousness fell back on what's in front of me. Four boys that acted like my old best friends, all sharing common similarities to them it was almost creepy. "Hey, Theo!" Hanna called, the director which I was already a bit fond off since meeting. She's got a nice aura about her. "Come meet the boys." Reluctantly, I set up the camera for possible content and tore away my mind from what's been bugging me—this whole ordeal.

I walk closer to the boys, offering them the best smile I could muster. "What's up? I'm Theo! I take videos for 5SOS' content." They all greeted me with smiles, my mind all fogged up I couldn't remember their names yet our situation was luck enough that I get to call them by my best friends' names. It was cheating, but for all the right reasons.

"Alright, I'm gonna leave you boys with her while I talk to the band. I'm sure she needs a lot of content from all of you." Hanna tapped me on my shoulder as she left and I was left with four young boys looking at me as if I've got the solution for world hunger. I come up short, yet fate was still on my side when a lightbulb lit up on my head and my eyes roamed around the hotel.

"So, I know a place somewhere here where I could get content from you. Interview you in a group and then I guess you're free for as long as Hanna doesn't call you?"

"That's a great plan." Luke—or I mean the boy who represents him agreed that I led the way throughout across the room, far back to the what once were a garden and a smoking area where there's equipment set up around the way yet a white wall free for me to use as a decent background. I lined them up unintentionally by the way how the band formed—Luke, Mikey, Calum, and Ashton—and stared at them for a minute.

"How much do you know about the band?" The camera in my hands, I asked a simple question just to warm things up.

"That they're an Australian band. Born and raised." The Calum-kid answered.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard of them from the radio once." The one who represented Mikey's bangs perfectly added that I smiled upon remembering his fringes. God, I missed the times.

"How do you feel about making a music video about their younger selves?" I asked next, my eyes focused on the viewfinder instead as I try to take the answer of the one that stood for Ashton.

"A bit nervous, to be honest. We all wanted to get it perfectly." I then zoomed in on each as they answered almost all at the same time.

"We don't wanna mess it up for their fans. I'm sure they know all about what they did before and they'll expect us to match it, really." The Luke kid mused to everyone's agreement that I smiled.