21

surprise!
anothaaaa one
i'm so excited omg

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

There's no other person on earth more annoying right now other than Kyle Jimenez, who, recorded what happened yesterday and actually kept repeating the exact same words every damn time he had the chance to. "This is for Theo."

"I swear to god, Kyle!"

"What?! Aren't you glad he said something like that?! Maybe he had a change of heart. Who knows?" That was a fool's hope and I don't want to submit myself to that because it only meant more hurt. And I've got enough of it on my plate already.

"I do. He was doing it for the fans because I happen to come back miraculously one day. And it's just damage control, too, alright? We can't risk ruining all the good we started just because the two of us decided to fall apart."

"You're such a buzzkill, Theo." I managed to gave him a flying bird just as I stood up and decided to finally shower. "About damn time! I didn't know how long I was gonna pester you more before you move." Kyle groaned from my bed that I didn't warrant an answer and rushed towards the bathroom.

Because of yesterday's success, the management announced earlier at noon that they'll be giving us this whole free day off. I was more than thrilled to hear that it's gonna be a day I could finally enjoy a country without letting anything bother me—and I needed to unwind just as much. I was thinking of places to go while taking a bath but I came up short. I've never been anywhere far for as much as I can remember but isn't that the whole thrill of it?

Walk around a city you don't know. Find things out for yourself.

"Do you have an idea what we're gonna do?" I asked Kyle while choosing clothes. There was only so few of it that I just went to hell with it and chose the most—well, cute.

"It's night time so I doubt there's still some good sights to see. But I reckon some bars are open? If you'd like that?" I actually wanted to stay far away from alcohol right after what I did... But then again, we had no other choice. It's a big city and there's only so much to do. And if I was talking about unwinding—maybe a bar could do that.

So, I said yes and we went out of the hotel with so much bars to choose for until—"Theo!" Mikey saw me before he could get inside a van that he went close and gave me a hug. One tight enough to squeeze the bajeezuz out of me. "That was so awesome what you did yesterday! I can't believe it!"