29

utterly weak for this guy

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"What do I have to do to know what happened to you last night and why you're— smiling to yourself this morning? Tell me, Theo. Because I'll do it to make you stop."

Kyle sat down right across on the table, laying down two coffees while sprawled on the rectangle table, all our effects together with laptops, cameras, and phones. My partner didn't wanna order because he ought the smell of coffee was enough to keep him up but it'll be embarrassing to hog the biggest table in the cafe if we're not gonna buy something. Besides, it's a coffee from freaking Paris. I wasn't gonna pass it up—certainly not today when we have all day to do our backlogs and worry about nothing for the rest of our stay.

And Kyle is also being annoying, as usual. "It's creepy." He just really wanted to know what happened last night and I wasn't gonna let him get the satisfaction of being able to gossip it to Kat. "Theo. I'm your friend. Don't you trust me?"

"Do not use that card on me!" I spat, tongue out and teasing as he shook his head and laugh. "It was a fun night. Really fun. Really worth it. And that's all you have to know." Come to think of it, we've never seen the boys since they left early in the morning. It's past six and we're still holed up in a cafe near the hotel. We didn't need to be in the interview because the invitation from Moulin Rouge is gonna be enough of a content for Paris. No doubt. Our last night in Paris, partying and one night of Ashton losing his knickers about on the number of alcohol—and girls. He'll burst.

"Well, I'm happy for you even if whatever Luke did made you creepy." I rolled my eyes and flipped him off jokingly, putting my attention all to the clip I was editing when it displayed Luke in their gig on Norway. I decided to let it roll, my earbuds stuck to my ear in the high volume, my focus deep into the set of his icy blue eyes. How have I been bless with this good of a fortune again? 

Just moments later, Kyle and I decided to finally pack up for dinner when Kat called for us at a small restaurant just a little walk away from the cafe we've been to. The bell chimed when we got in, displaying the velvety red and posh aura of the place. There were round tables and booths all around and we saw Kat, at the farthest in the corner booth where her bag was sprawled at the other one beside it. She might've invited all the production guys just like she always does.

Although before I could even catch up to Kyle, the door chimed once again behind me, gathering my attention that I never had the need to look when voices—familiar even with both eyes close, conversed casually. "Look who it is!" Mikey was the first to see me yet when he greeted for a hug, his hands fell short from how big my backpack was, causing him to pull away. "Holy shit, that's a big bag."