23

updates next week
:P

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

Vienna was our next agenda after Milan and it is the first time since the tour that I was genuinely excited for the day.

"There's something you're not telling me and I'm gonna find it out once this hangover goes away. I promise you." Kyle, who I woke up hastily in an attempt for revenge, had to endure nine hours of flight with me again and I feel like I was hard on him so I managed to keep in the vomit by sleeping so much that when we reached there by morning, I was perfectly fine. And he still has a hangover.

"How the hell do you get a nine hour hangover?! How much did you drink last night?" I asked while doing the honors of grabbing our bags on the belt.

"I don't know. Can't remember much, honestly. Cal just gave me so much to drink the next thing I know—I was with this girl and I think—" He looked at me sheepishly that I just laugh and shook my head.

"No. You didn't. I got you home safely without a girl. Unless you're keeping her in your pocket?" He elbowed me and while still laughing, we rolled our bags to the exit where a van was already waiting for us. "I refused to believe you're with some girl. You're with Cal until you guys went out!"

"I know I was with a girl. Look! There's an unknown number that texted me a while ago." He showed his phone and there was a greeting with a winking face.

"Well, you're probably not gonna see her again so I'm sorry for that." He pouted and breathe heavily just as soon as we entered the van. Finding Kat already sleeping by the front while there were two other free chairs behind.

"We don't know that." Kyle retorted and I was amused.

"Fine. Let's wager. A hundred bucks?" I laid my hand as we sat that he looked eager on agreeing.

"Deal." He shook my hands and I didn't wanna believe it'll all be fruitful—but who knows? Right? I mean—I got at this tour never believing I'd be able to talk to Luke again, but here we are now. "Wait—why was I drunk and you weren't?"

"Because I chose to drink water." I say, dodging the question because I feel like keeping that small moment as a secret for a while. It's nice to think about it over and over like a cute highschool crush.

"I'll found out about it, Theo. Might as well tell me now." I gestured a zipping mouth with throwing the key away that he just shook his head. If I know, he'll get his ways of finding about it but until then, I'd like to keep it safe in my head. "Oh, look! They released the album just now." He showed me his phone and in complete playlist were their newly released music—and I found it hard to escape the temptation the reason why I went ahead and listened to it on the way to another hotel.