31

u guys thought I was gonna leave you hanging?

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"Your place or mine?"

"Technically, we have the same place—Luke!"

Being a smartass isn't so effective when you're locked in between the arms of a man taller and bigger than you, all while holding on your waist with fervent passion it was enough to make my womanhood all woozy. "My place it is." I couldn't even remember how we went from Point A, the nightclub, to Point B, his room. I just blinked, and all of a sudden he's all my eyes could ever focus on. Taking it all in before trusting the sweet promise of his soft lips.

We were in sync while I melted within his touch filled with needing, desire, almost demanding each other's grasp my breath shakes. It was slow, and careful, comforting even if my resolute continued to shatter. Pulling him closer to my chest it felt like I could feel his heart beating the same way as mine.

Fast, skipping, and definitely yearning for more.

It nearly knocked the wind out of my lungs when my back slammed on the bed. Completely unprepared no matter how many times moments like these had already happened. To think I could handle all the pieces of me together, I still found them scattered about when his lips delved deeper down to my jaw.

Luke was a force of nature so loud my heart exploded fireworks when he hovered his lips in mine. He lifted his head slowly, those ocean eyes staring right at me that I chuckled, possibly to ease the tension forming in this cloud of dream. "I keep forgetting how much I love your lips." I said, breathing slow while he still held me on his grasp.

"Should I kiss you harder then? One that you'll never forget." Shit.

"Luke." I said, gathering my scattered sanity from his words. "I—uh, I think we should take things slow. Just up until we could talk about everything." His fingers laced over the hair at my cheeks, tucking the strands behind my ear and dipped his lips down to my forehead.

"Whenever you're ready, bub. I'm here."

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

Three hours.

That's how long it took for me to find a wifi in the middle of a big venue, large enough to have over seven thousand in capacity but apparently not large enough to cater a wifi that would possibly be very helpful at this time of day wherein I have to upload the latest diary just before we leave Paris for good. That, and I was spazzing the hell out from drinking two coffees just because I thought sleeping for three hours was a power nap. Apparently, it's not, and it's one hell of a massive headache banging in my head since set-up began.

"Quit stressing out over the numbers. It's gonna upload with or without an audience." A figure waltz beside me, holding a cup of coffee that smelled delightful all the while handing me over a cup of bland water.

"It's unfair I get to have water and you get all the fun in the world." I grabbed it as he chuckled, his hands going over the ample of my cheeks, pulling me close until his lips found mine. Fuck. That tasted like coffee. And the good freaking kind!

"Perks of being a rockstar, bub." He sat on the sofa while I took comfort on the floor, staring at the percentage of the upload as if I could terrorize it into going faster when a pair of hands made their way into my temple and started massaging it. "I said, quit stressing out." I groaned from the touch, tossing my head back that he offered me a smile before reaching my forehead and giving it a small peck.