《An Author's Note》plz read¡

Hello Reader-nims! This is your author and I'm suddenly updating the story with  this new  note because I really wanted to say this.

Thank you so much.

" Half A Heart " is the  the first story I've written and I decided to do this on WattPad and share it with people.

This story is really raw, a lot of grammatical errors ,lack of expression at  some places and a complete transformation in the way I write from the first part to the last.  I apologise for that. But as it's my first story I decided to leave it as it is. And I hope you guys are not dissapointed about this.

I remember how happy I used to feel getting 7 views on my story and now it's over 30 k. The amount of support and appreciation I have received for this from you all is really incredible and encouraging. So I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU. 감사합니다!!

Also I hope the book cover is good,  I recently made a new one because I thought the previous was kinda lame. ㅋㅋㅋ

This note is kind of a  goodbye but not actually the goodbye because I always try to just reply every comment and feedback you guys give and I'll keep doing that.

Help me learn and grow.

Thank you!
감사합니다!
Arigato~
Xie~Xie~
And
Dhanyawaad!

We are One!💖

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Also I started with some new stuff! Hope you guys check out!

https://my.w.tt/xs3hGAgvF7

"THE LIGHTS WE SEARCH FOR"