Together

Your POV :

"I'm sorry, I had no choice but to make you stop " I said, I don't what was that feeling but I felt ache in my heart by slapping him and making him upset. That wasn't ever for Jimin. Why I'm feeling like this? No I can't!

He turned around to see me, I was kinda longing to hear him say it's OK.

"you?, didn't you go home already " he said

"no I just wanted to apologize, I'm sorry really " I said

"well, let's go home, remember you're staying at me, and I hope u won't mention anything about what did at home " he said

"OK I won't, but please forgive me " I said

"I was never mad at you " he said

"but I did make u upset " I said

"no it wasn't you, it's... It's just something, never mind it.. Kaja" he said.

I was confused at what he said, I just nodded as we head to his place. In the middle way, he suddenly locked our hands. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"you just remind me of someone" he said and a tear dropped from his eyes.

"Chanyeol are you okay? " I said worrying about him, who I remind him of?

"yes, it's okay, I'm sorry " he said

"no need to be sorry, let's get ice cream " I said, I wanted to comfort him. I never saw him like this. I don't know what was bothering him but, he did comfort me earlier now it's my chance .

"no need " he said

I pulled him to the nearest ice cream shop. We entered, it was Cream Bell's Scooper.
We sat on a table. As he just played his phone, while the time I ordered Vanilla Choco Chip Cone for both.

I came back after getting our ice creams he was still doing something on his phone. He seemed to be staring at some thing. I decided to play around a bit. I quietly went behind him and snatched his phone.

He totally got startled.

"WTF are u doing " he raised his voice enough for other costumers to listen and just got his phone back from the me.

I saw at everyone who was looking at us.

"let's get out of here now " I said to him, I felt awkward being there I was actually embarrassed.

We walked out as he said "sorry "

"it's OK, but u should have took care of ur voice and I'm too for snatching your phone " I said as he smiled at me.

We decided to walk to his, the whole time was full of awkward silence seriously speaking, I never felt so weird. We have said sorry to each other several times now. His profile was so changed, it was just so weird and awkward.

We finally reached his house, I sighed and entered. But I wonder where is Mr. And Mrs. Park. Cafe is close for today and it's uncle's holiday. They should be home.

"where are your parents? " I broke the immense silence between us.

"that's what I'm wondering, let me call them " he said as I nodded.

He called his mom.

"yeoboseyo omma where are you? "
"oh when will u be back? "
"oh.. OK.. Yeah yeah she's with me"
"yeah, mom I'll do take care "
"OK bye, have a safe trip "

He put the phone down,
"mom and dad went for a outing today, they'll be back tomorrow morning" he said

"oh.... OK.. I'll go get changed " I said