Epilogue - Part 37

20 Years Later

**

You held the camera up to your face as you snapped some shots of the venue before the show to work out some of the lighting. Your vibrant 3 year old son, Max, followed you around beside holding his toy camera, mocking your exact movements. You giggled as he furrowed his eyebrows checking to see if the photo is just right.

"Is it good?" You smiled.

"Pewect! Mumma," he smiled.

"Okay, let's go backstage and get some shots of everyone," you said.

He quickly darted towards the backstage area as you gathered your things to head back there yourself. Even after all these years, it still didn't feel real that this was your life. Twenty years and five children later, you and Harry were still going strong. Harry was still making music and touring, and so were your two oldest children, Finneas and Amelia. They definitely took after their father when it came to the music department.

Your second oldest, Stevie, was your dancer and actress. She was fifteen and had already been in a few well known broadway and ballet shows. Next came, Rosie, who was ten and loved anything that had to do with art. Finally, your last born was little Max, who was your little shadow.

When you found your family backstage, Harry was holding Max on his hip as he piled a plate of food from catering. Finn and Eila, were warming up since they were Harry's opening act, while Stevie was on her phone and Rosie was drawing in her sketch book. This was your life, while it was super crazy and schedules were all over the place, you loved it and wouldn't change a thing.

"There you are," Harry smiled walking over to you, kissing your cheek. "Max said everything's ready to go for the show tonight."

"Yep, got all my settings in check, although I may have to make some adjustments here and there once there are actually people in venue," you said.

He nodded, "Rosie, Stevie, grab some food for dinner," he said. "Finneas and Amelia will be out soon."

Stevie groaned, "I'm tired of eating from catering."

"Welcome to tour life," Harry joked. "Besides you should be used to it."

"That's the point," she mumbled.

"She's just mad because she can't go out with her friends tonight," Rosie rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," Stevie snapped. "Nobody asked for your opinion."

"Well, I gave it," Rosie shrugged getting off the couch and heading towards the catering table.

"Girls, stop it," You sighed. "Be nice to each other, please."

"I just don't get why I couldn't go out with my friends," she sighed. "I mean, don't get me wrong, Daddy, I love your show, but so what if I miss one show. There's like a hundred more on this tour."

"Yes, I know, love," Harry said taking a bite of his food. "But tonight is your mother and I's wedding anniversary, which means it's special."

"Then why did you schedule a show? Shouldn't you be taking Mum out for a nice dinner or something?" She asked.

"Your Mum deserves more than a nice dinner, which is why I've got something else planned and part of that is having all of our children here," he said.

Stevie rolled her eyes, heading over to grab some food and sitting own. Rosie stuck her tongue out at her before shoving more food in her mouth. You shook your head with a laugh as you sat next Harry and Max.