Pregnancy is Hitting Hard - Part 26

Your pregnancy was seeming to fly by, but also feel like it was slowing down a bit. You still had a good four and half, five months left. You were rummaging through the kitchen, getting ingredients for a quick sandwich for lunch. You laid everything out on the counter, before grabbing a plate and a knife.

"Okay, let's do this," you mumbled grabbing two slices of bread and laying them on the plate.

You took a handful of potato chips, crushing them a bit, and sprinkling them onto the sandwich once you had everything before pressing the other slice of bread on top.

"Perfect," you smiled.

You took the plate and a glass of water out to the backyard, so you could enjoy the fresh air. You rubbed your belly as you munched on your food and looked at your laptop. Since everything that went down a few months ago, you hadn't really had any job offers.

You kept in contact with previous artists' you had worked with, but they were all either taking time off, in between projects, or working with someone else. You sighed shutting your laptop and sitting back against your chair. You took the last bite of your sandwich and sat your hands on your stomach.

"Babe?" Harry shouted walking into the house.

"Back here!" You shouted back, looking out into the yard.

A few minutes later, he walked outside, kissing your forehead before sitting in the chair next to you.

"How was the meeting?" You asked.

"Productive," he said.

"That makes one of us," you mumbled.

"Hey," he said. "What's up?"

You sighed, "I just feel... I don't know. I feel like all I do is sit in this house and piddle paddle the fuck around. I know, I mostly work from home, but THERE IS NO FUCKING WORK! Zero. None. Nada. All of my past clients aren't doing shit or have moved on, and no one new has contacted me because who the fuck is crazy enough to hire the controversial pregnant chick," you snapped.

"Okay, I was not expecting that, at all," Harry noted.

"Yeah, well I guess you wouldn't because you actually get to leave the fucking house and do shit to help your career," you mumbled. "The only think I do is fucking errands or to follow you around."

"Why haven't you said anything before now?" He asked.

"Because! Gah, I don't fucking know," you sighed. "Some days, I'm okay with doing nothing and not working, but the other days I'm about to pull my fucking hair out."

"Well," he started. "I may have something..."

"Damnit, Harry, I love you, but I don't need you giving me pity work," you sighed.

"It's not," he said. "Remember, a few months ago when Gucci asked for me to be apart of their campaign and that they wanted you to be in it as well?"

You nodded.

"Well, that's what today's meeting was about," he said. "They're ready for us and they wanted to let me know. They asked if I had any ideas for the photoshoot, but I told them I'd let them know once I've spoken to you about it because you're in the photos just as much as I am."

You glared at him, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Harry pulled back, startled.

"You want me to be in a fucking Gucci ad that's gonna be all over the internet, signs, billboards, stores, and fucking taxis, with me looking like a mini whale?" You cried clenching your fists.