The Late Late Show - Part 25

Harry was already gone to a meeting by the time you had woken up. Your belly was growing a bit more rapidly now, or at least it seemed to be. It was getting harder to hide it, so you sort of stoped trying. It's not like you were going out of your way to flaunt it or show it off, but you weren't exactly trying to not hide it.

When you got out of bed, you reached your arms up, stretching before walking into the bathroom. You were so glad to be over the morning sickness and constantly feeling a little nauseous at all times. You started feeling a little more like yourself, which meant you wanted to go out and do more on a daily basis.

After washing your face and brushing your teeth, you walked over to the closet, changing into a pair of leggings and a comfortable top before putting on your sneakers. You brushed through your hair before throwing it up into a large bun and headed downstairs. You grabbed a banana and filled up a water bottle.

It was a beautiful day, so you had decided to go for a light morning walk around the neighborhood. You missed being active and going to the gym, so this was helping a little bit. Although, now that you were feeling a little bit better, you hoped you'd be able to get back into a routine.

You put your phone in your pocket, putting your sunglasses on, and headed outside.

**

By the time you finished your walk and made it back to the house, Harry had pulled into the driveway carrying a huge bag of breakfast.

"Hey, baby," he smiled kissed your head. "And babies," he smiled putting his hand to your belly.

"Hey, how was the meeting?" You asked.

"Great," he said. "James is doing another Late Late Show in London in a few weeks. He wants me to be apart of a skit."

"Oh, that's sounds fun," you said. "Would it be an interview also?"

He shook his head pulling the contents of the bag out onto the counter, "No, just the skit. There's nothing really going on with me right now to where I'd need an interview," he laughed.

"Well, technically," you joked rubbing your belly.

"Touché," he laughed pointing at you.

"Speaking of that," he added. "Feeling good today?"

"I am," you smiled. "And I'll feel even better once I eat this food."

Harry laughed as you both sat down for breakfast.

"So, when is the taping?" You asked with a bit of food in your mouth.

"Uh, what was that?" He laughed.

"Sorry," you giggled. "When is the taping for the skit? Do you know what it is?"

"All he said was it's a competition," he said.

"Let me guess that's when he had you?" you joked.

"Pretty much," he laughed.

Once you were finished with breakfast, you both cleaned up a bit before you went upstairs to take a shower. You had gotten inside once the water was warm, standing under the shower head. You closed your eyes letting the water get your face, when you felt arms wrapping around your belly.

"I really hope you're my husband and not some random person who broke in, hit my husband over the head and is joining me in the shower," you said.

"You really have to stop watching those True Crime Shows on Netflix," Harry shook his head.

"Hey! They're intriguing," you defended.