It's Not About You - Part 3

You and Harry walked into his mother's house after arriving. The tension in the air was beyond thick and awkward. Of course, Harry being the amazing husband he is, left you, alone with his mother and sister, while he went to put the bags in his old bedroom. Anne went into the kitchen and Gemma sat down in the living room. You awkwardly walked into the living room and sat down on the opposite side of the room on the chair there.

No one had yet to mutter a word. Not even a hello or how was your drive, etc. A few minutes later, Harry walked back inside, joining you and Anne brought in some snacks and waters.

"So, Y/N, how far along are you?" Gemma asked grabbing some grapes from the cheese plate Anne had brought in.

"Excuse me?" You coughed.

"What? You mean you're not pregnant?" Gemma asked.

Harry rolled his eyes, "No, Gem, she's not pregnant."

"Why would you even think that?" You asked.

"Well, I mean why else would you two just randomly decide to get married and without either of your families there, oh and then keep it a secret for a couple of months," she said.

"First of all, it's fucking 2018, Gem," Harry said. "Even if Y/N was pregnant, we wouldn't have decided to get married just for that reason."

"Yeah and to be honest, it's a been rude for you to assume that would be the only reason we got married in the first place," you stated.

"Since we're all being honest here, then I'm going to add in that I believe it's quite rude for you to force my brother into getting married without his family being there," she said. "I mean did it ever cross your mind that he'd want us there, but didn't say anything because you would have gotten upset."

"I didn't force Harry into anything," you snapped. "In fact, he was the one who suggested we get married in Jamaica."

"Seriously," Gemma said looking over at Harry.

He nodded, "Yes, and we did talk it over about if we should go through with it knowing our families and friends weren't there."

"Wow," she scoffed. "I don't know what's worse you getting married without us there or you actually discussing it and consider not doing it because we weren't there but then deciding that we were important enough to be present, so you just went ahead and did any fucking way."

"That's not how it was!" Harry sighed. "It's not like we said fuck our friends and family, we just wanted something for us."

"Oh, but there were people there right? Because you have to have witnessed in order for it to be legit, so you were perfectly okay with strangers being there, but not us?" Gemma snapped.

"What the fuck do you want me to do Gem?" Harry snapped back. "Do you want me to get un fucking married just so we can redo it with everyone there? Well, guess what? Even if we could do that, I'd never do that! It's over and fucking done with, Y/N and I are married, so just move the fuck on and be happy for us!"

"Well, sorry that we love you and wish we were there at your fucking wedding! Sorry that we feel hurt and betrayed by you! How would you feel if I was the one who got married and didn't tell you about it? I thought we were closer than that! I thought we were close enough and loved each other enough that we'd want the other there at something that fucking special in your life! But since you went ahead and did it, I guess fucking not," she snapped standing up.

"You know, I'm sorry you feel that I really am. And I'm sorry that I made you feel as if we aren't close or that I didn't want you there," he said. "But you are so fucking upset over your feelings because you weren't there, you're not even considering our feelings, which you should be because we're the ones who got fucking married!"