Honeymoon! - Part 7

Knowing both of your families now fully supported your marriage meant that you and Harry were going to be able to really enjoy your honeymoon. You had left Anne's house and headed straight to the airport. The only thing you knew about where you were going was that it was only a four-hour flight from London.

You kept going over in your head places close enough, but not too close by London to where it would be a shorter flight. The only other thing you knew was it wasn't going to be somewhere tropical because you both agreed since you had gotten married in Jamaica, you were going to have a change of scenery.

Harry also added in it was somewhere you had never been before and activities you two would be doing would be once in a lifetime activities, which made you super excited. When you arrived at the airport, Harry took your hand in his as you both walked inside.

"I feel like we've been traveling a lot," you laughed.

"Cause we have," he pointed out. "But after we get back from our honeymoon, I don't plan on going anywhere for at least a few weeks."

"Fine by me," you smiled. "Especially since we've got the home situation to think about."

Harry smiled pulling you to him and kissing your forehead. After going through security and checking in your bags, it was time to board the plane... to Iceland.

"Iceland?" You gasped looking at Harry.

He smiled, "Exactly."

"Holy shit," you smiled. "I never would have guessed Iceland."

"Are you disappointed?" He asked nervously.

"Not at all," you smiled. "I think it's perfect. It's different and there are plenty of things I've heard about doing there. Like uh... walking on a glacier and the Northern Lights."

"And those are exactly what we're going to do," he smiled.

"Really?" You gasped grabbing his arm.

He laughed, "Yeah, among other things, but those are some of the main things I've got planned. Plus, I left some room open for us to just spend some time together and if you want to do something as well."

"Ahh! You're the fucking best," you smiled wrapping your arms around him. "I love you!"

He smiled holding you against him, "I know."

You rolled your eyes as you pulled away from him and finished getting onto the plane.

**

After catching a quick nap on the flight, the plane had already arrived at the airport. You felt like a little kid again, being excited on the day before Christmas or your birthday. You couldn't wait to get off the plane and explore, plus getting some food into your stomach wouldn't hurt either.

You were in awe as you looked out the window of the bus taking you and Harry to your hotel.

"This is even better than I ever thought," you whispered. "I feel like we're on another planet or something."

"I know. Pictures definitely don't do it justice," he said.

"Great choice, husband," you smiled.

"I'm glad you like it, wife," he smiled.

"It's still weird hearing that," you said. "But I wouldn't change it."

Harry kissed your head, "You know, we've been married for a little over two months now."

"Wow, it doesn't feel like it's been that long," you said.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," he laughed.

You giggled kissing his cheek. Soon the car arrived at your hotel, where you and Harry both got out.

"Okay, we're moving here," you giggled.

He laughed following you inside.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Styles," the receptionist smiled.

Your heart swelled at her words. It had been one of the first times a stranger had referred to you as Mrs. Styles. Harry smirked over at you before answering.

"Good afternoon," he smiled. "Is our room ready?"

"Of course! Your room is 1031," she said. "And completely private."

"Thank you," he smiled signing some paperwork before taking the key from her.

"Clyde will show you to your room," she said.

An older gentleman stood with a cart carrying your luggage from the bus and greeted both you and Harry before walking down the large hallway. Your room was the very last room in the hallway. Harry opened the door, while Clyde pushed the cart into the room and Harry gave him some cash for a tip.

"Enjoy your stay," he smiled before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

Once you two were alone, you walked over to the window to gaze at the view.

"Wow," you whispered. "This is amazing, breathtaking... I can't even form this into words right now."

"Hm, kinda like whenever I look at you," Harry smirked wrapping his arms around you.

You giggled putting your hands onto his arms as he held you. His chin was placed onto your shoulder as both of you looked out the window.

"I can't believe we're finally here," you whispered. "And I don't just mean here at our honeymoon. I mean, here, we're not having to hide our marriage and we're not having to defend it. I know it was only a short while that we did all of that, but it felt like ages."

"I knew we would get here," he said. "And while I wish it would have happened sooner, I wouldn't change anything. Not us getting married. Not me telling the entire world up on stage at my last show. None of it."

"Well, except maybe telling my parents before you did the latter," you said.

"Okay, yeah, maybe that," he laughed. "But in all honesty, I feel as if us experiencing all of that made our relationship stronger because we only had each other there for a while."

"We're only going to get stronger as time goes by," you smiled turning around to face him.

He pressed his forehead against yours while placing his hands on your hips.

"God, I love you," he whispered.

"And I love you," you smiled.

Harry pressed his lips against yours as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He lifted you up, carrying you over to the bed and you giggled.

"So, I take it we're not going to be doing much outside of the room tonight?" You asked.

"Hm, nope," he smirked.

"Fine by me," you giggled pulling him back in for a kiss.