The End - Part 36

The sound of a baby's cry filling the bedroom, caused Harry to shoot up from the bed. He groaned as he felt dizzy from the abrupt movement from his sleep. Once he had a little bit of a handle on things, he got up from the bed and quickly went over to take little Amelia in his arms. Finn was still sleeping, despite his sister's wails. In order to keep it that way, Harry took Amelia into th nursery across the hall and shut the door.

"What's the matter, love? Hm?" Harry whispered holding her to his naked chest.

She whimpered as he held her, looking out the window as the moonlight shone inside. The babies were officially over a month old and they were mostly sleeping through the night, only waking up for one or two feedings. Luckily, you were eventually able to start producing enough milk, so you were able to pump in between feedings. That helped a lot because having the extra milk on hand meant you didn't have to always get up to feed the babies and that Harry could tend to them.

"Are you hungry?" He yawned. "Your nappy's still dry, so it's not that."

She nuzzled her head against him, still cooing and whimpering, but nothing like before. Harry smiled kissing her little head as he walked around the room, swaying her in his arms a little. Fatherhood was everything he had hoped it would be and more. He absolutely loved his tiny humans made up of both you and him. They were both still quite young, but it was getting obvious day by day that Finn looked just like a mini Harry and Amelia looked just like a mini you.

However, their personalities were very much the opposite. After a bit, Harry sat down on the glider, rocking the two of them back and forth. Amelia's eyes stared up at him, sleepily as he took her tiny hand in his. He started humming as he looked down at her before singing softly. What looked like a smile crossed her lips and her eyes were fighting to stay open. It take long before she finally dozed off.

Harry watched her for a few minutes before quietly walking back into the bedroom. You and Finn were still fast asleep as he placed a now sleeping Amelia back into the bassinet. He smiled kissing her tiny forehead once more before heading over to the bed. He slid in beside you and you quickly wrapped your arms around him. Harry smiled cuddling into you as he closed his eyes.

**

Later the next day, you and Harry decided to get out of the house and take the babies on a walk around the neighborhood. It was one of the only times you've actually gone out of the house with the babies since they were born besides doctor visits. You and Harry were still quite protective over them and the media finding pictures, so you wanted to keep them hidden as much as possible.

It wasn't that you didn't want people to know or see them it's just that you knew how cruel people could be and your babies were innocent. It was a crisp autumn day, so you dressed them in warm onesies and socks with little beanies on their heads.

"Only you would buy our babies matching Gucci onesies," you laughed.

"Hey! They were a gift!" he defended.

"Well, excuse me," you joked.

"You have to admit that they're cute though," he smirked.

"It's true," you nodded. "But I think that has everything to do with me and not the onesies."

"And what about me? Pretty sure I was there for the making of these adorable babies," he gasped.

"All two minutes?" You joked.

"Heeeyyy! You're not being very nice to me!" he whined.

"You know I love you," you smiled kissing his cheek.