A Day In Bed - Part 14

You groaned as the morning sun shined into the room. You turned away from the window and faced your husband's naked back. It was starting to get cooler outside, so there was a faint chill in the room. You pulled the blanket over top of you before wrapping your arms around him. He squirmed a bit before putting his hands over yours.

Once you got warm enough, you found your eyes slowly closing and falling back asleep for a couple of hours. When you finally woke up, Harry was awake too. He turned over to face you and wore the biggest smile on his face.

"Morning," he said softly.

His voice was deeper than normal and had a bit raspiness to it.

"Morning," you smiled.

"Do we have to get out bed today," he groaned pulling you closer. "It's too bloody cold to do anything."

"Hm, a day in bed sounds perfect," you smirked. "You can start by making breakfast and bringing it to bed."

He laughed, "On it," he smiled kissing you quickly before getting out of bed.

Harry slipped on some sweatpants and a hoodie before heading down to the kitchen. About twenty minutes later, he brought up a tray of a food and coffee before laying next to you.

"Hm, this smells delicious," you smiled.

"Well, I try," he smirked flipping his hair back.

You giggled taking a bite of toast and sipping your coffee. When you both were finished eating, he put the tray on the floor and pulled you over into his arms. He picked up the remote and turned on the TV, selecting a movie to play in the background. You held Harry's hand, playing around with his ring on his finger.

"I love that you never take this off," you whispered. "You always take off your other rings, but never your wedding ring."

He smiled, "I don't ever want to take it off. I've only worn that ring for a few months now and if I take it off I feel weird... like I'm missing something."

"Well, I guess technically you are," you giggled.

"You know, I've been thinking I want to get your initials and our wedding date tattoed on my finger underneath my ring," he said.

"Really? I know you were talking about getting a tattoo, but not that," you smiled. "I'd like to get the same... but with your initials..."

"Then we should go together," he smiled. "I'll call my guy and make our appointments."

"Sounds good," you smiled taking his arm and wrapping it around your shoulder.

He leaned down to kiss your head. You smiled looking up at him, leaning in for a kiss, when his phone rang.

"Let it go to voicemail," you mumbled.

"I would... but they'll just call back. Let me answer it and then I'll put it on slient," he said.

You groaned dramatically as he leaned over grabbing his phone. He quickly answered it and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey, man, how are you?"

You pouted when he unwrapped his arm from your shoulder and got off the bed. You sighed getting up and cleaning up the breakfast plates before taking them down to the kitchen. While you were down there, you got some water to take up to the room and when you got back, Harry was already off the phone.

"Hey, everything okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, so, I have a proposition for you," he said.

"Interesting," you said. "What exactly is this proposition?"

"That was the people over at Gucci and well, they have another campaign they want me to, but they asked if I would mind doing the photoshoot with someone else along side me," he said.

"Oookay, and that includes me how?" You asked.

"Because they want that person to be you," he said.

"Excuse me?" You asked. "Did I hear you correctly? They want me... to do a campaign photoshoot with you..."

"Yes," he nodded.

"And you want me to do this with you," you stated.

"I do, but only if you want to do it too," he said.

"Okay, but why? I mean I'm the girl behind the camera... not in front of it," you groaned. "I'm not a model..."

"Neither am I," he said.

"Okay, maybe not technically, but you're more of a model than I am," you groaned.

"Like I said, you don't have to do this," he said. "I just thought this would be fun to do together, plus, it would be a huge fuck you to everyone who keeps doubting our relationship."

"I don't know," you sighed. "Do you honestly want me... in your campaign?"

"Baby," he whispered taking your hand into his, "You're my wife and I want to share this opportunity with you. I mean, it's fucking Gucci and they want you. This isn't like it's my idea, they wanted you... as long as it was okay with both of us."

"When do they need to know?" You asked.

"By the end of the week," he said. "So a few more days."

You nodded, "Can I think on it for a bit before I make a decision?"

"Of course," he said. "And just so you know, I won't be upset if you decide you don't want to do it."

"Can we go back to our day in bed then?" You asked.

"Don't mind if we do," he smirked.

**

Later that night, you and Harry were still in bed. He had ordered in dinner, which was now laid out on the bed as you two finished up dinner.

"Oh my god, I'm stuffed," you giggled sipping the last bit of water from your glass.

"Well, to be fair we have worked up quite the appetite today," he smirked.

"Hm, and I'm sure we'll be working up some more tonight," you said.

"I knew there was a reason I married you," he smirked.

"Oh, just for the sex?" you joked.

He laughed pulling you to him, "Yes. Just for the sex. Not because I'm so fucking madly in love with you and want to make babies with you and be with you for the rest of my life."

"Who needs all that other stuff?" you joked.

"I love you," he smiled moving hair from your face.

"I love you too," you smiled.

"Shall we go for another round?" He smirked.

"Weellll, if you insist," you smirked. "But this time, I'm on top," you whispered before pressing your lips against his.