Baby Time For Sure - Part 34

You've been at the hospital for a few hours and delivery was still another few hours away. Your families were already making their way to the hospital. Harry was antsy, his legs bouncing up and down, and pacing around the room. You were having contractions every few minutes. The pain was something you've never felt before, but it was as bad, yet. You closed your eyes, breathing through them and rubbing your belly.

You knew this would come, but now that it was here, you were more nervous. And so was Harry.

"How you doing, baby?" He asked sitting next to you.

"I've been better," you groaned.

"Anything I can do?" He asked.

"Push our tiny humans out of your body?" You laughed.

"I would if I could," he laughed kissing your head. "You're doing great so far."

"From what I've been told, this part is nothing compared to the actual delivery," you sighed.

"Well, I'm going to be here with you through it all," he said.

"So, you're not going to pass out?" You joked.

"Don't plan on it, no," he laughed placing his hand on your belly.

"Hi, babies," he smiled. "I can't wait to meet you. I love you."

You smiled putting your hand over his, "Can you believe it's finally time?"

"I know, it feels like yesterday when we found out you were pregnant," he said. "And then finding out we were having twins."

"And you passed out," you smirked.

"I promise, that won't happen again," he laughed.

"It better not," you giggled.

You winced as you felt another contraction. Harry grabbed your hand and you quickly squeezed it, causing him to wince, but he did his best to hide it.

"You got it, baby," he whispered. "You got it."

**

Ten hours had passed and still no babies. The contractions were happening more rapidly and more intense now, so you knew the time was soon. Your families had stopped in periodically over the course of the day. You enjoyed having them there, but you were starting to get more and more uncomfortable and just wanted to be alone with you and Harry.

"Do you want some more ice chips?" He asked.

You shook your head, "No," you sighed moving around the bed.

"Do you want another pillow?" He asked.

"No," you sighed. "I just want these babies out."

"Well, let's see if we can help you out with that," the doctor said coming in. "I'm going to check you and see what progress you've made."

Harry stepped to the side, holding you hand as the doctor checked you.

"Y/N have you had the urge to push at all?" she asked.

"Some," you nodded.

"Perfect," she said. "You're fully dilated now. We'll get everything set up and we'll start this process. You two should becoming parents official in the next hour or so."

Harry's eyes widen with a smile as he looked over at you. He kissed your head, "You're going to do great, baby. I'm right here."

"I love you," you smiled.

"And I love you," he whispered.

About ten minutes later, it was go time.

"Okay, Y/N, on your next contraction, I want you to push as hard as you can for the entire contraction," she said. "Don't worry, you'll get to rest in between and then we'll do it all over again."

You nodded with a groan. Not even a full minute later, you felt a contraction. You squeezed Harry's hand as you pushed. You winced and groaned as you kept pushing, already feeling tired from this first round of pushing. When the contraction was over, you laid back, trying to catch your breath. Harry dabbed a cool cloth along your forehead.

The next half hour was spent pushing, cussing, and screaming. You were over it already and it had only just begun. And you had to do this twice.

"You're doing great baby," Harry said. "We're almost there."

"I know you're trying to help and be supportive, but seriously just shut the fuck up," you groaned. "You're not having to push two tiny humans that doesn't feel so fucking tiny anymore out of your body. Also, fuck you for getting me pregnant."

Harry was about to open his mouth to say something, but then he thought better against.

"Good choice," the nurse laughed.

"Thought so," he mumbled.

At the one hour mark, Baby A was finally being pushed into the world, crying at the top of her lungs. You started crying as well and Harry looked over, seeing his baby girl for the first time. Tears escaped down his cheeks as the nurse gave you two a glimpse of her.

"Normally, we'd give her to you, but Baby B is already trying to make his way. It seems he doesn't want his sister to be that much older than him," the doctor laughed. "Don't worry, the nurses will clean her and she'll be perfect just in time to welcome her brother into the world.

After a few moments of rest, it was time to start pushing once again and sure enough Baby B made his way into the world a lot quicker after his sister. This time, the nurses handed you the baby, along with Baby A. Looking down at your crying babies as they laid against the skin of your chest was something you'd always remember.

Harry smiled, wiping at his eyes as he touched their little fingers and toes, "They're perfect."

"Yeah, they are," you smiled.

"Thank you," he whispered kissing your head. "They're beautiful, you're beautiful. Fuck, I can't believe I'm a dad and you're a mom."

"Better believe it Daddy," you smiled. "Cause there's no turning back now."

Harry smiled pressing his lips against yours as you both savored that first moment with your babies.