Always and Forever - Part 4

Since you and Harry decided on throwing a huge reception type thing in celebration of your wedding, you two have been planning non-stop. He told his mother we'd be using her backyard and garden for something special, but wouldn't tell her what. You two thought it would be best if you didn't mention the reception in case someone wanted to try and ruin it beforehand. Things were still a little rocky between Harry and Gemma and you honestly couldn't blame Harry for still being upset with his sister.

Both of them were stubborn, so neither of them felt they were wrong and to be quite honest, Harry shouldn't have had to anyway. He already apologized numerous times about not making them feel left out, but she has yet to find any wrongdoing amongst her own actions. The rift in the family was definitely making the trip super awkward, but luckily due to planning the reception, that was enough to distract you two and make you busy.

While Harry was making phone calls trying to get tables, chairs, decor, etc, you were going through all the footage and editing it. Every time you watched the video or saw the pictures, you'd get a little teary eyed as you remembered the day and how happy you were. You just really hope everyone got that from the video and would see that you two made the right decision.

And that it was never about doing something spiteful to your families. Speaking of families, you were still trying to debate on whether to call them to tell them about coming out to the UK. They still weren't speaking to you and you knew if you simply asked them to fly out to the UK without giving them a good reason, they probably wouldn't come.

However, deep down, you knew if you didn't tell them and they found out about it, they would be even more upset because then it would be a deliberate keeping them out of something. You sighed as you stared at your phone. All you had to do was unlock your phone, click on their contact and tell them a time and a place. Tell them you and Harry would pay for their flight there and back. Tell them it would mean a lot to you for them to be there.

But yet, it was the hardest thing because if you did invite them and they decided not to come, you would be heartbroken and crushed. But at least that wouldn't be on you. If you invited them and they were the ones to decide not to come, that would be on them. If they found out what it was after the fact and were upset about not coming, it would be their fault in why they didn't come.

So, you womaned up, grabbed your phone and called your parents. If they didn't answer, which has been the case for a few days now, you'd just leave a voicemail. After that, you'd send them a text as well, and then you'd screenshot it to show that you did, in fact, invite them, so they couldn't ever claim you didn't.

**

"You're still up?" Harry yawned as he turned over in bed to see you sitting at the desk in his room.

"I didn't mean to wake you up," you said.

Harry sighed rolling out of bed and walking over to you. "What am I going to do with you? You've been working on this for ages. I know you're dedicated to your work like this, but this project isn't work, so come on, let's get in the bed and get some rest."

"I'm sorry, but I just need it to be perfect," you sighed. "This is more important than work, which is why I'm working so fucking hard."

"Baby, but you can't run yourself ragged," he said.

"Says the man who you will literally stay in a recording studio all night to make a record perfect," you mumbled.

"Touche," he said. "But again that's work, this isn't. This is supposed to be fun."

"Yeah, but it's also supposed to be something that shows why we got married and how happy we are," you whispered.

"If you have to force it and edit and re-edit to convey that emotion, then maybe we aren't really happy," he whispered. "But we are, so you're just overthinking it."