Bachelor Party? - Part 10

"Harold!" James smirked as Harry arrived at the restaurant in Malibu. Harry greeted him with open arms as Jeff and Ben did the same.

"How was the honeymoon? Will there be any mini Styles running around in Gucci onesies soon?" James asked.

Harry laughed, "I don't think so, no. But the honeymoon was great. Iceland was fucking insane."

"Well, now that you're back, we've got a proposition for you," Jeff smirked.

All three of them stared at Harry, who looked at them with a bit of a scared look in his eye.

"Oh, god, what is it?" He asked.

"A Bachelor party," James smirked. "Since you went and got married before anyone knew, you never got a bachelor party, so you're getting one soon."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I don't need one."

"It's tradition! Come on! It can be more of a celebration of your marriage if you will," Ben said.

"When you put it that way, I don't see why not," Harry said. "But no fucking strippers."

"Okay, just one stripper got it," James joked.

"You do know if there are strippers, your wife is going to kill you and so will mine," Harry laughed.

"True," he laughed. "I'd rather not die over that."

"Same here," Harry joked.

"But in all seriousness, how's married life going?"" Ben asked.

"It's going well," he said. "I mean for the most part we've been touring... or on holiday, so we're still sort of in that honeymoon stage."

"The real test is coming up," James said. "Have you two decided on where you're living?"

"In a way," Harry said. "We're going to stay at my house in London for a bit once we're finished here in LA."

"Well, the good thing is you sort of live in both cities, so that helps," Jeff said.

"Yeah, part of the reason we're here in LA is so Y/N can pack up her stuff and ship it over," he said.

"Word of advice," James said. "Living together as a married couple is different than just staying together. There's probably going to be some adjustments to get used to."

"The majority of our relationship we've been living in the same room," Harry said. "I don't think there's going to be a shit ton of adjustments."

"And that's where you're wrong. All or at least the majority of her shit is going to be in your house. She's always going to be there... you two won't have the option of staying in separate houses for space... it may not seem like it's going to be different, but it is different," he said.

"I know, but I don't think it's going to be so different that we're going to get into fucking arguments," Harry said.

All three men looked at each and then at their food.

"What?" Harry asked looking at them.

"Nothing, nothing, just don't put those expectations on yourself of everything b happy go fucking lucky and perfect because something shitty will happen, even if it's something stupid, it make everything ten times worse," Ben said.

Harry sighed nodding, "I get what you're saying."

"Good, now back to this you're not a bachelor celebration," Jeff smirked.

**

When Harry got back to the house, you already had finished boxing up most of your things, that you wouldn't need over the next few weeks.

"Babe!" Harry said walking in the door.

You were playing music from the record player, so you were barely able to hear his muffled voice from downstairs.

"Up here!" you shouted back, turning the music down.

He walked in and his eyes widened when he saw the boxes.

"Damn, all of that is going?" He asked.

"Yeah, I still have a few more things for when we get closer to leaving, but I don't really need these right now," you said.

"Wow, I didn't realize you had that much shit," he said.

"Is this a problem?" You asked.

"No, no," he said.

"Good," you smiled. "So, how was your lunch? Get any work done?"

"Course not," he laughed. "They wanted to know about our honeymoon and shit."

"Of course they did," you laughed.

"They also want to throw me a bachelor party that's not really a bachelor party," he said.

"They do, huh?" You asked. "Does this mean I get to have my own party?"

"I mean, I don't see why not," he said. "It's literally just an excuse for us to go out."

"Will there be strippers?" You smirked.

"I told them no," he said.

"I mean... if you really want them, you can," you said.

"Really?" He asked cocking an eyebrow with an amused smirked.

"Yeah, but don't think about coming back home after," you smirked.

He laughed wrapping his arms around you, "Trust me, baby, the only woman i want to see naked is my wife."

"That's me right?" you joked.

"Damn straight," he smiled.

"What about me?" You asked. "What if I wanted strippers?"

"Well, you'll just have to unpack all these boxes," he smirked.

You laughed wrapping your arms around his neck, "So, when is this party going to be?"

"Not entirely sure because they're still checking everyone's schedule, but in a few days," he said.

You nodded, "Plenty of time for me to call up some friends and get my own in the works."

"in the meantime, however," he smirked. "What don't you take a little break from packing..."

"And do what exactly?" You asked.

He smirked picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder carrying you into the bedroom.