Telling the World - Part 13

The majority of that afternoon, Harry had been on the phone talking to someone. There were times you heard him getting quite upset as the tone of his voice grew louder and his accent got thicker. If it hadn't been such a serious matter, you would have jumped your husband right then and there because it was a bit of turn on seeing him so worked up. However, you were trying to take your mind off of what happened, so you worked on finishing up your anniversary present for Harry.

You put your earphones in to focus on the video. You smiled as you watched some of the footage you hadn't seen in a while, some you had actually forgotten you even took. You saw Harry leave his office, so you quickly saved your work and closed your laptop. You pulled your headphones off and walked over to him. You leaned against the counter as he poured himself a drink.

"How did it go?" You asked.

He sighed shaking his head, "Okay, I guess. My team is going do what they can to stop the rumors... but they think the best way is for us to address," he said.

"We shouldn't have to," you sighed wrapping your arms around his waist.

"I know," he said kissing your head. "This is all my fault. The guys were trying to tell me, but I wouldn't listen."

"But you didn't do anything," you sighed. "And people just need to mind their own fucking business," you mumbled.

"If only," he sighed putting his hands on your face as you looked at him. "I'll call your client and explain the situation. You shouldn't be losing business because of this."

"No, it's fine," you sighed. "He's a big boy. He could have easily ignored the situation and not let it reflect on my work, but he chose differently."

He nodded pressing his lips against yours. You smiled into the kiss holding him close to you.

"Come on, let's go upstairs and enjoy a nice relaxing bath," you whispered.

He smiled nodding as you pulled away from him and pulling him up the stairs. Harry got two towels and set up some candles while you turned on the water. You grabbed a bath bomb from the container and placed it into the bathtub. Harry, of course, selected the playlist and you laughed when Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" started playing through the Bluetooth speaker.

"Is this what you did when you were a teenager and tried to get some?" You laughed taking off your clothes.

"This may come as a shock to you, baby, but teenage me was not this smooth," he joked.

"Harry, this may come as a shock to you, but you now isn't exactly smooth," you smirked.

"Yet you married me.... so I must have something working for me," he smirked.

You giggled getting into the tub and he followed you in. You nestled yourself between his legs and he wrapped his arms around you. He ran his hand along your forearm as you leaned against his chest.

"We need to do this more often," you whispered. "It's very relaxing."

"Especially if it leads to-" he smirked, but you elbowed him in the stomach interrupting him.

"Don't finish that sentence," you giggled.

"Fucking my wife," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head, "Sometimes I worry about you."

He laughed, "You know I love you," he smiled.

"Yeah, I know," you smiled, "I love you too."

"I have an idea," he said quickly getting out of the tub and walking into the bedroom, not even bothering to dry off.

"You're dripping water everywhere! I swear you better not get my clothes or anything wet!" You shouted. "What are you even doing?"

"Just wait a fucking minute!" He said.

You rolled your eyes and waited until he came back with his Polaroid camera.

"Seriously?" You laughed. "Do you want to have a naked photoshoot or something?"

"As lovely as that would be," he started, "No, that's not what I was going for."

"Then what's it for?" You asked.

"It was suggested for us to make a statement about us and the rumors in hopes of getting not only them to stop, but also the harassment to stop," he said.

"Oookay, and the camera comes into play how, exactly?" You asked.

"Everyone knows how private I am when it comes to my life outside of my career," he said. "Especially on social media... so I started thinking... I want to take some pictures of us, not like naked ones, but of us just being us and in love and then when we have a picture we like, I'll post it on there and address it in my own way."

"You would really do that?" You whispered.

"If it would finally show people, how much you mean to me, then in a fucking a heartbeat," he whispered.

You smiled leaning up to kiss him. He smiled into the kiss, putting his hands on your waist.

"Come back in before the water gets cold," you giggled.

He laughed getting back in the tub. You sat against him and he started to massage your shoulders.

"Hm, that's perfect," you said.

He smiled, "Just taking care of my wife."

You smiled closing your eyes as you let him loosen your muscles.

**

Later that night, you and Harry sat around in your comfy robes and pretty much nothing else. You had made some hot chocolate, added in some Bailey's, and sat in front of the fireplace.

"Despite what happened earlier in the day this has been an amazing night," you smiled cuddling up next to him.

"It has," he smiled kissing your head. "These are my favorite moments... nights like this..."

"Mine too," you smiled. "They remind me of when we first met in Jamaica."

"Is it weird that it seems like ages ago when we first met?" He asked. "When it was only over a year or so."

"No, because I feel the same," you giggled. "Now, I don't know if that's a good thing.. or a bad thing."

"I'm going to go with a good thing," he smiled lacing his hands with yours.

You smiled staring at his wedding ring, twisting it around his finger. "Would it be... would it be a bad thing if we got matching tattoos?" You asked.

"Are you referring to the curse of matching tattoos?" He asked.

You nodded looking up at him, "Not that I really believe in curses, but I mean we each have tattoos that we've gotten because they mean something to us... so why shouldn't we get something for us."

He smiled pressing his lips against yours, laying you back onto the floor. You giggled wrapping your arms around his shoulder as he untied the string holding your robe together.

"So, is that a yes or a no?" You laughed.

"Hm... yes," he said. "Now... will it be a yes or no for a little fun by the fire..."

"I guess we can this once," you giggled dramatically.

"Yes!" He smirked while you shook your head at him.

The rest of the night you spent next to the fire, forgetting about all the drama and everything else. It was just you two at that moment and that's all that mattered.