Met Gala - Part 23

"You're killing me, Harry," Harry groaned at his stylist as they were doing his final fitting for his Met Gala outfit. "Just a little sneak peek is all I'm asking here."

"No can do," he responded. "Your missus told me not to tell you anything about what we've chosen for her to wear."

"Then fucking show me!" He pointed out. "Telling and showing are two very different things."

"You know what I mean you fucker," Harry laughed. "Now, stop moving before I poke you with this."

Harry rolled his eyes, "You know, you're supposed to be my stylist..."

"Yep, but ever since you married Y/N, what's yours is her's," he smirked.

"Can you at least give me a color?" Harry asked.

"If it will make you shut the hell up about it, yes. I'll give you a color. Black," he said.

"Well, that could be bloody anything," he mumbled. "Is it going to form-fitting or loose?"

"If you're asking because you want to know if she's going to try and hide her baby bump, the answer is both," he said.

"Excuse me?" Harry asked looking over at him.

"Let's just say we've designed something that's sexy and also hides her bump, just a little. People will only catch it if they look close enough," he said.

He groaned, "Now, I wish you hadn't told me all of that shit because it makes me want to know what she's wearing even more."

"That's why you should have just waited," he smirked.

**

The Met Gala was a few days away, which meant you and Harry would be going to NYC soon. You were currently in LA, doing some work for a bit, but also to get a change of scenery. Your baby bump was starting to be a little more noticeable, but you could still hide it fairly well for a few more weeks at least.

Knowing the Met Gala was something highly publicized and tons of photos would be taken prior and after the event, you knew the chance of your pregnancy getting out was huge. You and Harry still hadn't really talked about when or how you would address it when the time came for the world to start noticing, so you weren't quite sure how you would handle the Met.

When it came to your outfit, you really wanted to make sure you felt your best and looked your best, but also not making it super obvious that you were pregnant. Which part of you felt a little ashamed of it because you were sure the majority of pregnant women couldn't wait to show off their baby bumps. But your situation was also different from theirs.

It's not that you didn't want the world to know you were pregnant, it's just you knew what would happen or at least, what could happen, once the news broke. It would be featured on every news outlet and social media website. Fans would flood your mentions with either happy congrats, or something far worse.

And you weren't ready for that.

Not, that you would ever really be ready for it, to be honest.

But you wanted just a little more time for you and Harry to bask in the excitement of future parenthood with just you, your families, and close friends knowing.

When Harry L approached you about if you wanted help finding something to wear, you quickly and happily jumped at the opportunity. You two met with some of the designers at Gucci and were able to design the perfect outfit. Not only did you feel absolutely beautiful in it, and that was without proper hair and makeup, but it also complemented Harry's outfit well, however, it was still something of your own.