Rumors and more Rumors - Part 24

The last few weeks since the Met Gala have been an absolute whirlwind. Rumors were continuing to swirl around you being pregnant, which meant that whenever you or Harry went to certain places, there were people there trying to figure out the news themselves. It was getting to the point where your phones were constantly blowing up with alerts and mentions from your social medias and articles being written.

"Bloody hell, I'm about to thrown the damn thing outside!" Harry groaned as his phone alerted him again.

You sighed, "I know we both agreed we wouldn't really do a formal announcement to the public about the babies... but I'm starting to think we should do something."

He looked over at you, shaking his head.

"Think about it Harry," you started. "Everyone is trying to figure it out based on pictures and following us to see if they can be the ones to "prove" I'm pregnant.  But if we're the ones who are like, yeah, I'm pregnant, then maybe it will make it calm down a bit."

"You'd think that, but honestly, it would just bring on more questions and more speculations and more intrusive," he said. "We'll figure something out and after we stay silent for a bit, everything will die down."

You nodded. Harry walked over to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"Everything will be okay, love. I promise," he said. "Don't worry about anything other than taking care of yourself and our babies," he smiled.

You smiled a bit, "I still love hearing that. Our babies."

"I love saying it," he laughed. "How are you feeling about everything?"

"Better," you nodded. "Although, I can feel them growing now, so I can tell the months are passing by for sure."

"Yeah, we probably need to start making a list of everything we need to get and do in preparation," he said. "I know the doctor said everything is going well, but he also did say that twins tend to deliver early."

"Don't remind me," you groaned. "I mean maybe as it gets closer I'm going to want them to make their debut as soon as possible, but right now, all I can think about is what we need to get done beforehand."

"Baby, don't worry. Everything is going to get done and we're going to figure everything out," he said.

You smiled, "I love you."

"I love you, too," he smiled leaning down to kiss you."

**

"So, what do you think about finding out the babies' sex?" Harry asked, a few days later, while you two were out shopping.

"To be honest, I haven't really thought about it," you said. "What about you?"

"A part of me wants to know, but then a part of me also wants to be surprised," he said.

"Well, I mean it'll still be technically a surprise when we find out," you pointed out.

"True, but I, don't know, I feel like it'll be this really cool moment to find out when they're born," he said. "I feel like everyone nowadays is finding out as soon as they can and then having this huge ass reveal parties. Not that those are bad, but I don't know."

You laughed, "Good thing we don't have to decide anything right now."

He nodded, kissing your cheek, when he noticed something behind you.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

He sighed, "Someone's taking pictures."

"Pap?" You asked.