Bonus chapter : 1

hii Sunillllll

hii Sunillllll.. ", Deni squealed when he saw Sunil in her marriage. And she hugged him so tightly. Even Sunil was embarrassed.

Carolin standing beside him totally druken by jealousy even after Deni was going to marry Rob.

"oh my teddy bear.. Look at you.. You look so beautiful in this Saree ", sunil complemented Deni. While carolin started to think the last time she heard a compliment from sunil. And it was years before.. When she got a degree sunil said she looks beautiful in the robe of graduation.

"what the..? ", she thought in her mind and interrupted by Deni's hug.

"hii Carolin thak you for coming dear", said Deni and Carolin smiled sheepishly and patted her back.

"oh come on I have to come you are my BESTIE.. ", Carolin gritted her teeth looking towards Sunil while hugging Deni. Sunil was confused, "why she's like that now..? Am I in trouble? ", he thought and looked straight in to Carolin's eyes which was on fire.

"yes I'm in trouble ", he thought by himself and went near Rob to congratulate him.

"congrats man", Sunil and Rob shaked hands.

"so next is your marriage huh? ", Rob asked Sunil playfully nudging him. Sunil looked Carolin's fired eyes and smilef sheepishly.. "yes I think so.. ".

They all posed for a picture.

Carolin left the stage fast.. While sunil congratulate Deni and Robert one more time. And ran after carolin.

"hey where are you running fast? ", he called Carolin out of breath.

"it's none of your business ", she shouted and walked fast.

Sunil reached her speed and grabbed her hand, "wait.. Wait what's wrong? ".

She turned to look at him face to face.

"when did you complemented me last time? ".

Sunil started thinking thinking thinking thinking...

"I asked you a question.. ", carolin again shouted so that the guests in the marriage hall looked at them.

"ok come we will talk in some other places", sunil dragged her to the terrace.

"now ask me? What's your problem? ", sunil asked carolin in the terrace.

"when did you complimented me last? ".

"...ahhhn.. Yesterday.. I said you look beautiful in the purple dress.. ", said sunil smiling widely.

Carolin fumed in anger.. So that sunil can see fire coming out of her nostrils and ear.

"wh..wh.. What? ", sunil stuttered.

"that's Deni.. I was wearing green dress.. You didn't even noticed that.. And here all I'm thinking about is you.. But your thinking is only about deni.. Even though she's going to marry Robert... ".