Chapter 21: Good Bye

Prev... Rob and deni was happy, but they don't know the barriers that yet to come.

I've added my most favorite song ennai kollathae (don't kill me) song.

The lyrics saying that...

Don't kill me, don't leave me, don't pinch my heart my dear.
There's no truth in what I've said, then why are you mad at me?
Without touching you, without seeing you, without cuddling you i can't sleep.

Almost one month have passed, rob and deni started to know each other, they spent time with each other, they both know what was their likes and dislikes, they mostly spent alone time in the canteen. They always used to sat together in table no. 7,which was in the corner of the canteen.

The last day of their ninth grade, they all have completed their annual exams and ready to face their tenth grade. Their teachers asked them to wait in their classroom for some instruction to be given. Rob motioned  deni to come out of class. They both slowly step out so no one could found their absence.

"wow, it's so beautiful, thanks rob", said denila by seeing a silver bracelet given to her by rob.

"I'm so happy that you like it", rob cheeks become red and he smiled.

"days goes on fast, right?", asked denila.

"what?".

"yes, it's like just now only i see you in our fifth grade, now we are going to tenth grade, these past five years, are the unforgettable years in my life", she said looking straight through his eyes. He nodded silently.

"I've never expected this change in my life, i think that we should take the next step", she said by stepping forward towards him. He took a step back.

"sorry, is anything bothering you?", deni asked him.

"actually deni, i want to say something", told rob.

"what?", asked deni. He hesitates for a long time.

"rob, you are making me impatient, what's the matter? ", asked deni.

"deni".

"yes".

"I... I..", rob hesitated. Deni's curiosity reached the peak.

"rob, spill it out".

"deni.,. I... I... I'm leaving".

"what? What's that mean?", asked deni shockingly.

"yes, my father yesterday told me that.... that.. I'm going to chennai for my higher studies. Deni was really shocked after hearing it. She didn't expect that. He can watch her eyes are glistening.

" wh.. What are you talking about? ", she asked with a trembling voice.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say, but that's the truth, I'm leaving today night", said rob hiding his pain inside his heart.

"rob.. You are kidding, right? You should have told me before, why you didn't tell? ", asked deni. He shaken his head slowly.

"oh... Ok... Ok...", tears rolled down her cheeks and staged at her chin. She tried to leave. But rob grab her hands.

"leave my hand rob, what if anyone sees us", said deni, not looking at him.

"look deni, I'm sorry, i even don't know when my parents planned it, they suddenly decided and compelled me and i don't have any choice than accepting it", said rob.