Chapter 8: Dancing Creates Love

Previously,
Raj started having feelings for Denila, so, he gave a letter to deni to ruin Robert's love for her.
Then,

"what is this?", asked Beulah to Robert.

Beulah is Robert 's elder sister. Very charming and kind hearted person. At the same time very naughty especially with her brother. She was doing her final year of b. Sc. Computer science in an arts college.

"I'm asking you rob, what is this?", she asked him again.

"uhhhh, it's a piece of paper akka", replied rob.

"being so smart, huh, I am going to be an undergraduate soon, so stop acting smart to me, I'm asking what is in the piece of paper", she leans close to him by showing the paper near his face. His breath swings the letter back and came forward to touch his nose.

"get back, get back, first give the paper to me akka, then I'll explain it to you", said rob.

"NOOOOO, it's a love letter, i knew it already", she smirked at him and opened the letter saying, "here it comes".

"akka, don't..", before he could grab it from her, she started reading it.

"Woww, seems like my brother is a creative poet",she laughed at him.
"look at this", she pointed something in the letter and says, "ohhhh, she's the most beautiful girl for you, hey,wait than what about me".

"akka, enough give it back to me", asked rob to Beulah but she refused to give.

"I'm gonna show it up to dad, he'll encourage you for your imagination power on defining a girl", she laughed loudly.

"akka, akka please, please don't say that to dad akka, please".

"Hmmm, okay, but you owe me", she punched him on his stomach playfully.

"okay, whatever you want", rob replied her sadly."ok, what do you want me to do?".

"uhhh, hmmm what will i ask you?", she started thinking for a while and suddenly "Beulah", a sound from the kitchen. Her mother called her. "coming amma, okay I'll think about it, until this letter should stay with me" she chuckled and flew away.

"but...., but, oh god, I'm in a big trouble now, if father knows about this than its over, i should have gave the letter to deni on that day itself,those idiots sanmuga priya and dharshini ruined it, really idiots", Rob thought by himself and suddenly he lost in thoughts.

The way she smiled at her for the first time. Her cute naughty activities, her long hair and her rosy cheeks, especially her eyes, when it's glued on him and sure her GLASSES.

And he smiled looking himself at the mirror and his GLASSES.

************************************

"Oh my god, oh my god", sanmuga priya shouted inside the classroom.

"What, what, what, why are you shouting like our englishu teacher?", asked dharshini.

(both sanmuga priya and dharshini are the classmates of robert and denila. We have crossed them in chapter 4:A fight).

"Did you know that, i have a big news", said sanmuga.

"Let me guess, is that about ram and meena", said dharshini.

"no",replied sanmuga.

"uhh, did Akash kiss pooja".

"No".

"Then, I'm sure kala eloped with sundar"

"noo, allow me to speak".

"ok, i know, preeti accepts to sleep with rohan".

Sanmuga opens her mouth largely and said, "what the f**k? Is it true, omg, you knew it already and you didn't tell me, you idiot".

"oh, that's not a big news, i missed it", said dharshini. Sanmuga pinched her hardly.

"OUCH, oh sorry, sorry, sorry".

"Hereafter tell me everything, otherwise I will resign you from the post of co-founder",said sanmuga to dharshini.

"CO-FOUNDER, of what? ", asked dharshini.

"you mud head, co-founder of love detecting agency",said sanmuga with lots of pride in her eyes and by placing her hands on her hip.

"LOVE DETECTING AGENCY, that means? ",asked dharshini.

"we are secret agents like C. B. I. OR C. I. D. and we are detecting, finding out about the insane love stories that's happening around us, so, I've named our team like this", said sanmuga.

"Ohhhhhh, okkkk, whatever, what's the big news? first tell about it",asked dharshini.

"did you know, raj gave letter to denila", samnuga told her with lot of surprise in her eyes.

"what? Raj? I think you are wrong miss. Co-founder, that must be Robert",said dharshini.

"no, I'm not wrong, its true and for your kind information I'm not a co-founder, you are the co-founder, I'm the founder",sanmuga said firmly.

"whatever FOUNDER, just tell me how did you know about that letter? ", asked dharshini.

She replied her very fast, as,
"actually ramani told that rita told her when ram said that sahana overheard while priya and shanthi talking about
What rohan has told to ragul when he saw raj giving letter to deni", finished sanmuga.

"wowww, that's really hard to understand like our maths formula", said dharshini.

"yes, anyway, a new story is going to head out", says sanmuga and then they both started discussing about how to collect more information about that new story and also discussed to add members in their LOVE DETECTING AGENCY group.

************************************
In the classroom,

"students, it is really a great pleasure and honor for our institution of getting an invitation for a international dance competition, so the principal has announced that each and every members of our school should put their full efforts to achieve success in this competition ", their class teacher informed them.

Then they all talking to each other about the competition and all.

" silence, silence, listen to me students", ordered their teacher and the silence filled that place then she said,

"principal has said to me to select a pair for this competition and that pair should win the competition and I've already selected one person that is Denila Shri. We all know that she is a very good dancer. So I've selected her and for the boy i have many choices, so we are going to conduct an audition. The following students that I'm gonna read now can participate in audition,
ARAVIND
ROHAN
SAM
RAJ andddd
ROBERT", after hearing his name her heart wanted to see him but brain refused it to do.

"control, control deni you should not think about him, remember what he have written in that letter so, stop thinking about him", deni thought by herself and tried to control her. But heart wins, she turned at his side, he's already looking at her and suddenly she turn back and slapped her face by herself, "idiot, idiot, I'm an idiot".

"ok, students the audition starts now, the dancing students follow me to the dance hall", the teacher goes on and the students followed her.

************************************

In the dance hall,

"ok, now i'll show you a video clip and you have to watch it clearly and then you have to perform it. The best performer will be the winner and he can participate in the dance competition with Denila Shri.

The words 'with Denila Shri' alone repeats in the mind of raj and he thought, "I'll do whatever to get a chance to dance with deni".

The boys watched the video keenly and imitated well. But only one will get a chance.

Among those five boys the teacher selects raj and robert.

************************************
Who will get a chance to dance with deni,
Robert or Raj.
Let's see in next chapter

Hope u guys like this story.
Expecting comments and votes.