chapter 43: What Is Love?

"pack your things quickly deni, we have to leave quick", said deni's mother.

Deni was twisting her hands and biting her lips not knowing what to do. She is trembling, her body is shaking under her breath. She is rolling her pupils here and there thinking how to escape from this situation.

Why? Because

Why? Because.....

"your daughter has made my son's life miserable, she's keep on hunting him like a bloodwraith. Why she can't leave my son alone? He had enough. Before 10 years I pleased you to take her away from my son, but now I'm warning you, not even your daughter's shadow should rest in my son's life or you all have to face some consequences", said susai to rajasekar.

They all stood there in silence. Deni was standing there like a statue all she wants now is just to see Rob whether he is ok or not. That is enough to her.

Sunil grabbed Deni's hand tightly with his hand and other hand around her shoulders. 

Rajasekar felt very ashamed of deni. Because the whole area people is watching them.

When susai and nancy decided to meet deni's parents, they came to vennila's house. At the same time rajasekar and shushila went to malar's house.

Later on rajasekar was informed that vennila is alive and deni is staying with her. So they both went there.

When they reached vennila's house Raja was stunned and shocked to see his daughters especially vennila. No words come out of his mouth, he even forgot to breath.

First he felt happiness of seeing her daughter after so many years but slowly anger grows within him  realizing she's the one who throw everything even her parents just fot an unknown boy.

The fact that she's married to a muslim man has made him more uncomfortable and again his another daughter also did the same mistake.

Susai and nancy was already there, Raja didn't come inside vennila's house and didn't let sushila too. When vennila sees their parents after many years, she broke into tears and ran towards them and fell in their feet.