chapter 47 : I Will Find You

"akka why are you silent? Let's speak to father and cancel your marriage", said rob. Beaula remind quiet.

"akka!"

"what? ", shouted beaula.

"akka I know you don't like that... that Singapore guy..I know you love alex sir and.. ".

"who said like that? I never liked him then how can I love him?", said beaula.

"akka.. Why are you like this? ".

"just stop it robert and pack your things we have to leave tomorrow to TamilNadu ", said she.

"to TN why? ", asked rob.

"to pack all our things from our house rob, we have to take them to Singapore ", said Nancy entering the room.

"amma I don't like this, why we have to leave?... What about my studies? ", asked rob.

"don't worry our son in law says he will offer you a job in his company ", said nancy.

"mom, i wanted to be a doctor not some kind of cheap manager in someone's company ", said rob.

"robert we also wished for that but now everything is over, we can't risk your life here.. May be we can think about your medical studies in singapore..", said susai entering the room.

"dad, I almost completed three years just.. Just two more years.. Please don't do this to me", asked rob.

"I don't know whether you are really cared about your studies or something else, but this is my last decision ", said susai, " nancy be ready on time tomorrow we are leaving early morning at 6".

Nancy and susai left the room they all staying in that new Singapore guy's guest house.

"I'm sorry robert I can't help you anymore. I broke the promise that i gave to you, I'm sorry", said beaula choking in tears and left the room thinking about what alex told her when they met.

"i thought you won't come to meet me but I'm surprised to see you here", said alex.

"I told you to meet me at 6 now it's 6.30", said Beaula.

"oh I'm just thirty minutes late, I saw sunil on the way and I told him to inform to deni that you guys are leaving but.. "

"alex I'm not here to talk about Robert and deni", said Beaula.

"oh.. Oh then what? ".

"do you know that I'm going to.. ".

"get marry to a Singaporean, that's awesome, I wish you to be happy, you really win a lottery ticket girl... Haha, you are lucky.. ".

"alex stop it, so you know that already, how? Did you overhear it? Oh yes so you left my purse in the chair outside the room. Are you really happy with that", asked beaula.

Alex remained silent for a moment and said, "yes I'm so happy for you.. You know you are one of my best friend and I hope the best for you. He's the best person", said alex.

"am i just a friend for you? ", asked beaula.