Chapter 31: Sister's Love

"Where's she now?".

"huh.. I'll tell you but before you have to tell me one thing, what's between you too?", asked rajessh raising his eyebrows.

Vennila was in edge of tears and anger. She grab his shirt collar. And asked him shouting from her deep throat, "WHERE IS SHE?".

Shocked by her sudden reactions, rajeesh was threatened and said, "whoa whoa, she's in the principal's room".

At that second, vennila ran on her heels to the office room. Tears falling backwards while she is running front. Laughing, trembling, crying,... Lot of feelings mixed up in her. She doesn't know how to express her feelings. Is it happiness or fear or astonishing.. She don't know. But she's running, there's no feeling in her legs, it's moving automatically to the principal's room.

Every student is watching her, but she doesn't care about it, for a second she forgot all things around her. She has only one person in her mind, Denila.

She has many thoughts, is she really our deni? Or... No no it's her, I know, I feel it.. Oh god.. What I'll say when I see her.. What if she doesn't recognize me... What if she hates me for leaving her.. What.. What.. Stop it vennila.. The room has come.

She hesitates to open the door

She hesitates to open the door. Her heart thumbs fast like its gonna burst out. The world seems dark for her. Her ears shut themselves. Tears hiding every objects around her. Slowly she reached the door knob.

*click*

She opens the door closing her eyes shut. So the welled up tears rolled down to her chin. Swallowing hard she said, "denila".

"yes mrs. Vennila, come in", the principal paused and watched vennila in shock, "any problem? are you crying? What happened mrs. Vennila ?", the principal got up from her chair and came nearer to vennila and put a hand on her shoulder, "mrs. Vennila please speak, why are breathing heavily? Did you ran from your class, why?".

Vennila was not at all listening to her. She's keep on searching the room with wide eyes for denila. But there's no sign of her.