Chapter 34: A New Problem ...

Deni was shocked and don't know how to react. Her eyes forget to blink. She stood there motionless.

"deni... deni.. denila respond, say something, are you there? Hello.. Hello...", rob was keep calling her.

"hmm", deni said slowly.

"oof", rob sighed, "come to the nearby park from your house",said rob and cut the phone.

Deni stood up from her bed, still in shock. She doesn't know how to react. Whether to be happy or sad or sacred.

But her mind told her that it's a precious opportunity to know what rob is thinking about her? So don't waste time deni, go and ask him what?.

Deni ran to the restroom wash her face and look at the mirror to check whether she's looking good. Then took her phone and walk fast from her room. When she came to the hall.

"oh great, now the queen of Bangalore is going outside in the middle of night time...so brave, huh deni?", sunil stop her with his groaning voice,while he was watching tv.

Deni rolled her eyes, "oh what the hell? What is he doing in this late night?", deni cursed him in her mind and act like she doesn't hear anything. She even walked faster towards the door. Before she can grab the doorknob. Sunil grab it.

" tell me where are you going? ", sunil asked blocking her path.

"it's none of your business", said deni coldly.

"oh really, ok then, mommmmmm", sunil shouted and called his mother.

Deni was shocked and pressed her hands on sunil's mouth and covered it.

"what are you doing? Don't shout", said deni panicked.

Sunil gave a mischievous look towards her and a smirk came out from his lips,"you are touching my lips".

Deni realized it and took her hands suddenly saying, "eew". And she again tried to get pass him, but he blocked her.

"what's your problem sunil? Don't you leave me alone for a second? What do you want now? You want to know where I'm going, right?", asked deni furiously in low voice, so malar can't hear them speaking.

Sunil nodded his head fast.

"oh, that's what you want?", asked deni again, taking a moment to think what to make up.

"i.. I'm.. I'm going to meet my friends, today is my friend's birthday, so I have to go, now leave me", said deni.

Sunil gave her a suspicious look and grab her phone from her hand.

"what? Sunil give back my phone to me" deni asked him.

"don't lie to me denila, it's not safe for you to head outside in midnight, understand? , go back to bed", said sunil in a bossy tone.

"look, you are not my mother or father, why? You are not even my friend, so I don't need your concern ok, get off from my path", said deni angrily.

Sunil slowly moved aside from the door. Deni shoot a sharp look at him and opened the door.

"once upon a time, you said I'm your best one and only friend, now I'm not even a person to you", said sunil with a smirk.

Deni was standing near the door, not turning back towards him, but those words slightly moved into her. But she decided to walk away, for now she could think only about Robert.

She slammed the door at her back and walk fast towards the lift in their apartment. They were in the sixth floor. While walking she felt someone is following her. The whole apartment is sleeping right now. It's almost 12'o clock.