Chapter 14:Love Hurts (part- 2)

Characters:-

Susai- Robert 's father.

Nancy- Robert' s mother.

Rajasekar- Denila's father.

Sushila - Denila's mother.

************************************
Previously,
Rob entered the hospital and got caught by the security.

Now,
When the security shouted as thief, thief. Some of the visitors, nurse's, compounders, and some out patient ward people gathered around him and started scolding him.

"merciless fellow, don't you feel shame for this, dog, even in hospitals, you brainless cheap , won't let public to be happy, what kind of creature you are",shouted one of the visitors.

"no, no you have mistaken me..", replied rob hurriedly.

"shut up, how dare you to speak against us, we have to call the police now", said another visitor.

When he tried again to say something, one of them slapped him harshly. The slap was as loud as a clap. It had been an open-handed smack. And it had left a red welt remind. Just below his eyes was a small cut where the ring had caught him. He staggered backwards, clutching his face, eyes watering.

"yes, yes, shameless guy, why are you living? Go and die instead of taking others lives",said one of the nurse

After that slap he didn't open his mouth, he stood there, heads down. Slightly the force of the blow caused his head to reel sickeningly and black dots quit covering his vision. He lost his color of his face, it became pale. It was as if his heart had suddenly stopped beating and all the blood had run down into his shoes. He stumbled forward before he fell. Then with one step backward, he crumbled like a puppet suddenly released of their strings.

And everyone was freaked out,"oh my god, some one help him", said an old lady from that group.

And some people picked up his arms and lifted him and placed him in the nearby chair, sprinkled water in his face and he slowly opened his eyes. At that moment he felt a heavy pain in the left side of his face.

Then the people started grumbling and muttering around him.

Suddenly, " ammaa", called deni.

"what papa?", asked her mother by rubbing her eyes from sleep.

"i think, there's a problem outside the room, i heard some noises out there", replied deni.

"oh,ok I'll go and check it out, you go back to sleep baby", she kissed her forehead and went outside the room.

What she saw there had made her shock,"oh my god, Robert, what are you doing here", she shouted and everyone turned at her side.

One lady asked her, "did you know this boy?".