Chapter 9:Dancing Ruins Love

Previously.
For a dance competition, Robert and Raj was competing with each other to dance with denila.
Now,

The teacher in the dance hall,
"ok, i have decided whom will dance with denila shri, that would be....... Hmm, Raj don't mistake me, i have chosen Robert to dance with denila, actually you have done a very good job, but there are small small mistakes, don't worry about it, you will get another chance sometime ",the teacher pats on raj's shoulder and asked him to leave.

Raj gritted his teeth hardly and leave the hall quickly.

Robert and deni exchange a look for a moment.

" you both come after the lunch break", said the teacher.

"YES MISS", they replied.

************************************

Meanwhile, in the classroom.

" Shussss, shusss, don't make any noise, OK, this is lunch break, so there is no one in the classroom, everyone gone to take lunch, now we have to go in, search her bag, find the letter, read it, and place it again in her bag, OK, understand?", sanmuga priya told dharshini.

They both are really curious to know what was written in the letter, on that day raj gave it to deni.

Dharshini thumbs up to sanmuga and they slowly step in to the classroom. They watched here and there and slowly they searched for Deni 's bag. And suddenly, "oh god, somebody is coming, down, down down", muttered dharshini to sanmuga and lied down under the desk.

"what are you doing? Idiot, this is our class, we can do whatever we want, first, get up", sanmuga strongly lifted dharshini by dragging her legs.

"oh, really, but you said we are secret agents, so we have to be very careful, so let's hide ourself", dharshini again laid down under the desk.

"aiyo perumalae(oh, god), what I'm gonna do with such a stupid girl, FOOL, get up now", sanmuga kicked on her leg.

"ok, ok, but promise me that you won't pinch me", darshini asked by lying down under the desk.

"ok, i promise you, first get up, we have to get that letter soon", sanmuga lifted dharshini.

Sanmuga rolled her eyes and searched for her bag. And suddenly, "yayyyyyy, yayyyyy i found the bad, i found the bag, yay, yay, yay, sanmuga i found deni's bag", shouted dharshini.

"Heyyyy,you stupid, idiot, why are you shouting, youuu", sanmuga came near to choke her neck. "are you mad, i said to do not make noise, if anyone see us, then it will be a great danger for our detecting agency, so, stop behaving like a fool, give it to me", sanmuga grabbed the bag from her hand and said, "go near the door and keep watching, if anyone comes inform me, ok".

"Ok", replied dharshini and walked like a dinosaurs towards the door.

"what are you doing?", asked sanmuga.

"I'm going very slowly, so no one can hear my footsteps, otherwise we'll be caught", murmured dharshini and she keeps on walking.

Sanmuga become furious and she knuckled dharshini four times and said, "if you do it again, i'll kill you".

"ouch, sorry".

Sanmuga searched very fast, "where is it?, where is it?, YES, gotcha".

She read the letter and said, "OH MY GOD".

************************************

In the dance hall,

Robert and denila was standing in front of the teacher and a new dance master and his assistant.