chapter 41: She Or He

At the evening,

"ok is everyone ready?", asked joy.

"YES, we are ", said everyone in chorus.

"where is alex sir?", asked ajit.

"he will be here any minute", said vennila.

They all are waiting for him in vennila's home.

Denila was siting in the corner completely lost in thoughts.

Little denila was playing with rajeesh and kaushick was seeing his phone.

Rosy and caroline were consoling deni along with sunil. Malar was also there.

Zia was giving tea and snacks for them.

Sunil asked vennila, " why chandru is chasing after you?".

"it is because 10 years before he found out that we are alive and married and leading a good life he came to kill me", said zia.

"what he came to kill you, but how?", asked joy.

"after my recovery in the hospital the s.p officer help us to clear our examinations and tried to make a contact with our parents...", said vennila.

"what akka you contact appa and amma? What did they say?", asked deni.

"zia's mother accepted me but his father left their house because i stayed there, when s.p contacted our parents, i thought they will come and accept me but chandru only came there", said vennila.

"what chandru came? Do aunt and uncle know about you?", asked sunil.

"i don't know about that, but he came and said my mother want me to come home but with one condition as his wife", said vennila.

"so i didn't allow her to go with him and she said she'll never be his wife and he left the house angrily", said zia.

"did you tried to contact amma or appa, akka?", asked deni.

"yes many times but whenever i called them only chandru picked it, so i took all my courage and went to our house with zia, but the house was locked", said vennila.

"no akka, we are there, i don't remember anything like going somewhere", said deni.

"but i remember , yes aunt and uncle was in chennai with us and dennila was very little girl at that time", said sunil.

"i don't know what, so we waited amd revisited there often and i even asked our neighbours they all said that they don't know about it", said vennila and shed some drops of tears.

Zia put his hands around her shoulders and she placed her head in his chest and he caressed her.

"then", asked deni.

"then i told her to wait for some more time, but one day in the middle of  a rainy night i was attackd by someone", said zia and showed a big scar because of a sword in his shoulders.