chapter 37: spill the beans

Deni entered vennila's house both excited and  terrified.

"come in, everyone will be thrilled and happy to see you, especially denila", said vennila.

Deni knitted her eyebrows.

"denila?! ", she asked surprisingly.

"yesss, my daughter, " vennila replied with full of happiness and excitement in her eyes.

"maamiii (mother in law) ", vennila called her mother in law and went inside the house.

Deni was standing near the door, hesitated to take one more step.

"is this real?  Or am I dreaming? ", denila was confused.

"come in, come in", vennila asked her to come.

The house was not much big but good enough for a family of five members to stay. Entering the house was like entering temple, the house was totally filled with the scent of flourescent.

A small drawing room and there's a couple of chairs. There's a long sofa in velvet red color, where Deni was asked to sat. Before the sofa a rectangular shaped tea table with a flower vase on it having duplicate daisies in it.

Deni nervously sat there expecting her sister to come out of the room. Vennila went to call her maami. Instead of vennila there came a little girl from the room looking suspiciously towards her.

Deni was shocked to see her. The photocopy of herself is standing there.  Her eyes gone wide and glistened with tears. Her lips are shaking and no words came out of her.

The little girl carefully took one more step towards her having a dog doll in her hand

Deni came to conscious and tried to speak, "hey

Deni came to conscious and tried to speak, "hey.... ", her words broken.

"are.... Are you Deni... Denila? ".

The little girl nodded fiercely. Deni let out a sigh along with a laugh also her eyes full of tears. Mixture of emotions in her mind.