Chapter 4: A fight

FROM NOW ONWARDS I'M GOING TO USE ANIME CHARACTERS FOR STARRING HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AND SUPPORT IT.
BECAUSE I LOVE CARTOONS.

Characters;

Robert and Denila

Dharshini and sanmuga priya- classmates of Denila and Robert.

Monica- another classmate

The word sodabuti( big glasses).

*************************

He is continuously throwing paper bits and rolls on her. But she never turned at his side.

Deni is in the first bench because they all are sitting according to their height. Nisha is very tall so she's in the last bench.

Deni is sitting like a dust bin which receives all the papers and she reacts nothing. There are lots and lots of paper bits and rolls under her desk.

Its their maths class. Their teacher have some work to complete so she kept Robert in charge of taking over the classroom. But what he's doing, he's actually making the class unclean and letting everyone shout and laugh.

Two girls, who are in the second bench watching Rob throwing papers on Deni.

"Hey dharshini, look at him, he's continuously throwing papers on Deni", says sanmuga ( sanmuga Priya).

" yesss, I have noticed already you are a late pick up", says dharshini.

"Why he's doing like this", dharsini asked sanmuga.

"How could I know, I didn't told him to do that", told sanmuga.

"Oh, you are thinking that he can do whatever you say to him", dharshini told sanmuga.

"Mch, stop that, look at him we have to do something", says sanmuga."Look at her, she's not at all responding. Why she's behaving like that, if I were in her place I would have thrown the paper on him".

"So what,  even now we can throw papers on him", dharshini told sanmuga and she tare a paper from her notebook and rolled it and throw it towards him.

At a moment of throwing paper on him she laid down on her desk.

When he turned that side, sanmuga was  blinking like something.

He gave her a puzzled look,"why she's throwing paper on me".