Chapter 16: She's Gone

Previously we saw about deni's sister vennila's love story.

Now.

"amma, amma", deni called her mother, but she doesn't respond.

"ammaaaaaa", she shouted.

Suddenly sushila woke up from the sleep with a jerk, "what?, what?, vennila vennila", she shouted.

"amma, amma is denila, amma wake up", deni shouted.

"oh god, that same dream is following me till vennila left me alone in this world", muttered sushila.

"amma, what happened?, are you alright?", asked deni. Sushila just nodded her head slowly.

"amma, then why did you shout akka's name in sleep? Did you get that  bad dreams again?", deni asked her. Again sushila nodded her head. Deni's eyes glistened in tears. And a drop spilled out from her eyes.

After seeing denila crying , her mother able to manage, "that's, that's nothing dear, I'm alright, ok, you don't want to think about it, take rest, ok, don't worry about anything", then sushila got up and kissed deni's forehead, "hey, it's nothing, I'm fine, ok".

Deni nodded her head and covered her arms around her waist. Sushila caressed her hair.

"ok, i have to get ready now, I'll send daddy to the hospital to take care of you", said sushila.

"why mom? Where are you going?" , asked deni.

"to save you from danger", she murmured.

"mom, i didn't hear you, what?", deni asked her again.

"nothing important baby, i have to buy some stuff for our house", replied sushila.

"oh, but daddy can buy those things mom, you stay with me, please", deni asked with pleading eyes.

"I'll be back very soon dear", replied sushila by giving deni a side hug,"but you always wanted to be with your father, than me", asked sushila.

"Yeah, but not now", she replied silently.

Yes, all daughters love their father more than their mother. But realize if you were admitted in a hospital and you need help for each and every single activities like, if you want to go to bathroom or if you want to change your clothes and moreover the girls cannot bear their fathers getting worry because of them. Or think if you were sick in your house, your father knows that he have to take care of you, but your mother only knows how to get you out of that sickness.

That's why mother is really important for a girl. Think about your mensuration days, it's difficult to pass without your mother. (sorry guys, my thoughts suddenly filled with my mother's love, actually i didn't plan to write this, 🙈👈).

"ok, sweetie I'll go and send your father, bye", sushila leaved the room.

Deni was sitting alone in that room, in her hospital bed, a cold air filled her room, making her shivering. She slowly turned towards the wall clock and stared, it's 6'o clock in the morning. She then tried to get up from her bed to freshen up. Suddenly she heard a giggling sound. It was creepy. She  gulped loudly. Instantly she heard giggling sound all around from her, that sound filled her room.

She felt dizzying and closed her ears tightly with her hands, "what is this noise?", And then slowly that giggling changed into a mourning. And.. And she saw a dead corpse before her, hanging on the ceiling , she screamed and shouted for help, she rubbed her eyes harshly.