chapter 42: Fighting

"hnnngg...rob....ven...venila akka...hgn..no...", deni murmured in her sleep.

She can feel that someone is near her. Hugging her towards their chest. She can feel the warmth. That made her to cuddle more.

But something is breaking her heart

But something is breaking her heart. It is so weight and painfull. She grabbed their dress tightly and her pupils moved in closing eyes. Tear drops went down her cheeks and her eyes become hot because of tears.

Something came into her mind. Robert...proposal...chandru....fight... vennila akka....knife....gun....BOOM.

She  struggled to open her eyes. And her mind realize the situation.

Suddenly she shouted and got up.

************************************

"here drink this, you look so tired", said caroline to rajeesh and gave him milk. Rajeesh can't move his legs because it was badly injured.

Rosy is binding the wound in ajit's hand. Joy and zia compromising vennila, because she was crying very badly.

Zia's mother is making food and gave them snaks.

Everyone ate them except caroline. Rosy insists her to eat but she refused.

"why are you not eating? You are behaving like a child

"why are you not eating? You are behaving like a child. Don't overeact and eat", scolded kaushick while putting a bandaid in his forehead. He also had a bandage in his right knee.

"you are always scolding me? I don't wanna eat now", said caroline and left the place to the balcony. Rosy followed her and hit her in the back.

"ouch..", caroline shouted.

"I know why you are not eating, you are not happy from yesterday and the reason is sunil, am i right?", asked rosy.

For a moment caroline was shook and taken back. But later she nodded her head not looking in to rosy's eyes.

"denila was in love with robert, right? But it doesn't feel like that, it's like sunil and deni are couple. Look , sunil was in denila's room from midnight. What he is doing there? Why he have to take care of her? What is in it?", caroline blurted out what's in her mind.