chapter 44: Bitter Sweet Memories

A special thanks to my dearest

twinkling_girl
siyasarasaga
AlexSurendharan
aswathigandhi21
kalaimagal7
DharshiniBharathi
priyadharahinim and to all my lovable readers.  Sorry if I missed someone.

************************************

The rain is pouring heavily. The lightening pierce the sky and a loud thunder struck. The rain's water moulded Sunil's face so that no one can find that he's crying. He is standing lonely in a cemetery.

                             R. I. P
                    Celine Thomas
                           Born:.....
                           Died:......

Restoring the past in his mind, those memorable days, her presence that made him to feel the fullness of life. Not everyone is lucky to gain all the goodness in life he thought.

Though her absence taste bitter, it's better than to see her in pain

Though her absence taste bitter, it's better than to see her in pain. He smirked then slowly gazed into the past...

It's a long day. Sunil wandering with his friends in the evening time the sun has bind up his rays alredy. He's leaning on his car outside a club having a cigar stylishly between his lips. Any girl can fall for him at the moment they see him with this much manliness.

His friends are enjoying inside the club in that he's not interested

Suddenly a thud,  someone get inside his car and closed the door.

He's like what the...? Then he lowers his head to see who is it through the window.

A girl, probably beautiful but not at that time.