Chapter 19: He's Back

The flashback is over. Now it's again denila and robert.

************************************
Previously,

denila was admitted in the hospital because of that fire accident. And rob was beaten by the security and other members of the hospital for jumping off the wall. Then they met each other, and denila's mother saw them together.

************************************

Now,

"akkaaa" deni shouted and waking up from a bad dream. She can't control her tears, so she rushed towards the restroom, holding her tears. After going in, she poured her tears like a rainfall. She weep, weep,weep,untill rajasekar knocked the door.

"papa, are you alright, what are you doing inside? Why are you taking this much time? Any problem? Shall i call the doctor?", asked rajasekar

"nothing dad, no problem, I'm alright, here i come", by holding back her tears she came out, rajasekar was standing near the door. When she struggled to walk, he carried her by her shoulders.

"dad, I'm, alright", she said.

"it's ok dear", he helped her to sat back in the bed.

"why did you take this much time, dear? Are you feeling well?", he asked her.

"yes, dad, I'm alright, my stomach is upset, that's it, when did you come here dad?", she asked, holding back her pain.

" half an hour, ago".

"oh".

"when i came here, you were in the restroom, so I waited here, but, you take more time, then I'm afraid, that's why i knocked the door", rajasekar explained, thought that she felt uncomfortable.

"it's ok dad",she said, "dad, i want to go home".

"i know dear, don't worry, we are leaving today evening", he said.

"really? I'm so happy dad", she smiled brightly. He side hugged her. Then he started packing the things. Deni thought, "should I tell him about that strange dream, yes, I should tell him about that dream as well as about that nurse".

"dad", she called him. Suddenly a knock in the door.

"sir",a nurse peeped behind the door.

"yes", rajasekar said.

"someone has send a bouquet to your daughter to get well soon", the nurse said and handed him a bouquet of beautiful red roses.

He received it and gave it to deni. She examined it very delightfully. That makes all her sadness gone.

"who send this dear?", her father asked.

"may be my friends, dad", she said, and she thought by herself, "or may be robert", she smiled and buried her nose in the roses, that smells like heaven.