Chapter 24: New Friend

Previously, a new comer to deni's house creates lots of trouble to her.

"ugh, what's this noise? I can't sleep", deni rubbed her eyes and get up from her bed dragged her blanket along with her towards the door.

She opened the door, and founds no one.

Suddenly, goooddddd mornningg deniiiiii", sunil shouted in her ears that made her jumb, "ammaaaaa".

"are you crazy?", yelled deni at him.

"yesssssssss, so whatttttt?", he again shouted.

"ugh, what an idiot?", deni muttered herself and walked away from him. He tried to stop her by grabbing her blanket but mistakenly he grabbed her hair.

 He tried to stop her by grabbing her blanket but mistakenly he grabbed her hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Instantly deni's anger reached its peak. she turned and slapped him right on his face. Then only she realized oops! Sorry.

He was stunned by her actions

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He was stunned by her actions. Both of them didn't except this one coming. His hands was in his cheeks, eyes watered, lips smashed inward.

"I'm sorry, I.. I.. didn't mean to...", deni hesitated. He left her without a word. Deni rubbed her temples and sighed heavily.

She got ready to school. While taking breakfast.

"akka, where is sunil? He didn't even drink the tea, why?", asked shusila to sunil's mother.

"yeah, I don't know, he was fine in the morning, as usual bothering everyone, suddenly I don't know what happened to him, he's still lying in his bed", replied she.

"shall I go call him?", asked shusila.

"no, its ok susi, if he's upset, then he'll become angry very soon. So I'll take care of him", said she.

Deni felt really sorry for her actions. So she stood up without eating her breakfast.

"deni, what is this? Eat them all", ordered susi.

"mom, I'm not feeling hungry and it's really late for school", told deni.

Suddenly a voice behind her, "it's ok deni eat them all, I'll drop you at school". They all turned back to see sunil standing there with his usual sarcastic smile.