Chapter 6: The First Feeling

The van came.....

He was there looking for her. Then he saw..

Her tall frame and slender body were like of a beautiful angel. Her blue eyes, like the sea, were calm and emotionless. Long black hair, very long, almost reached her hip. Looks so smooth and silky. She would blink her eyes, from time to time, allowing her  eyelids to flutter like a wings of a butterfly. Her ears were pierced by golden hoops were concealed by caramel coloured blonde waves, enhanced by highlights of pink and purple.

Her innocent face, beautiful face, was extraordinary and significant, he felt something magically drawn through his heart. He couldn't help to avoid her but notice her clean skin and lack of make-up. Perhaps many would consider her homely, but he found her awe-striking.

Her mouth is meaner, thinner lipped and often elongated. Her pink, slight,
Buttoned nose that was just above her delicate lips that always had a beautiful smile. Her cheeks sparkled with bliss when she smiles. He loves her cheeks very much. The favorite part of her body to him is her cheeks.

He noticed her without giving a blink.
"what the f**k? Damn beautiful she is, this deni is totally different from the old deni", he thought by himself.

He did not noticed any other girls and he keep on moving his eyes towards her. Wherever she goes he watched her.

All the girls first visit the principal and received a welcome back message and then they returned to their classroom. Now they are also very eager to see the boys. Their hearts are filled with excitement. She was also very excited because she didn't forgot anything in these past two years.

When she finally arrives into the classroom. Her blue eyes searched for him. "ohhh where, where, oh God, show me, show me, show me", she mumbled.

And suddenly their eyes met. Her eyes enthralled him. His eyes were like crisp toffee drizzled in melted chocolate and framed with darling lashes. A blade nose and burrowed cheekbones, his appearance only to die for. His black hair, which glistened in the sunlight illuminating from the window, was combed well and his glasses too. His face was carefully structured.

His lips were pale and thin. He had dark eyebrows. He's slim, muscular with an almost perfect face and body. And his usually playful smile had drawn into a hard line across his face. She couldn't help but blush. And she slowly opened her bag and took her spectacle box and take out her glasses and wore it. And smiled at him.

They all settled at their places

They all settled at their places. Now Denila has two best friends Nisha and Arokiya mary.

"You look very happy today, why? what's the matter?" , asked nisha.

Deni doesn't reply anything.

"Deni, deni, DENI?" , nisha shouted and trembled her.

"Oh my gosh, why are you shaking me?" , asked deni.