Chapter 11:The Secrets

Previously,
Robert was searching for the culprit, who plans his accident.

Now,
" nancy, nancy", susai ( Robert 's father) called nancy (Robert' s mother), "please massage my head, I've got a headache". Then nancy slightly massage his head.

"why, what happened, you look so tensed?", asked nancy.

"huh, nothing important, ahem",he cleared his throat, "actually, do you know anything about raj and rob relationship, like how they are with each other, is there any problem between the two of them",asked susai.

"no, i don't know more about them, but they are good friends, u know, from the childhood, but,.. Whatever, why are you asking about this to me", said nancy.

"no, no, i jusk asked", replied susai and went to his room. At that night, "hey rob, how is your leg now, is it paining or.." asked susai to rob.

"no, dad, no, I'm alright, it's little bit painful, but i can manage dad", said rob.

"hmm", he nodded, "rob, what about raj, is he alright?".

"yes, dad but why? I mean, why are you asking about him?".

"uh,.. because yesterday he seemed very sad because of your injuries and all, that's why i asked you?".

"you know dad, I'm really glad to have raj as my friend, he supports me in every situation and he always stands by my side, just like you dad".

Susai pat on rob's shoulder and said, "good, ok take rest, my son, good night, have a good nap", he smiled.

"good night, dad", and susai went to his room.

"what happened? Are you alright? It's almost 2, but you are still awake", asked nancy to susai in the midst of the night.

"yes.. Hmm., no.., you know, I'm confused and worried", replied susai.

"Why?, what happens?", asked nancy.

"it's raj, nancy, it's raj, who planned to attack Rob", replied susai.

"WHAT?", nancy shouted and got up. Then susai pulled her arms back to bed and "shushhhh, why are you shouting, the children gonna wake up", whispered susai.

"but , what are you talking about, that.. That., Raj, did he?, no way", nancy got up again.

"I'm telling the truth nancy, it's true, when i visited the police station,i came to know, actually i went there to say, not to make it an big issue, meanwhile they have caught up the biker, and he said it was planned by raj and he also said it's because for some kind of dance competition and.. and.. that's it. Then i told the police officer to close it down, and said it's just a small fight between friends,so,don't make it a big deal ".

" Oh jesus, i don't believe this, but that day, he cried for rob", said nancy.

"yeah, may be he feels guilty for his actions", said susai.

"or may be he is acting", a voice came near the door.

Nancy jumped off from the bed and said "who's this?".

"mom, it's me", said Beulah and came near her.

"oh Jesus, what are you doing here, you weren't sleep yet", asked nancy.

"actually mom, i just came here to drink water, and you both are talking and i just...,", she sighed and asked "dad is it true?, how raj? Oh god, if rob hears about it, then, i don't know what will happen then",said Beulah.

"oh, sweetheart, please don't tell him" asked nancy with a concern voice.

"i won't mom, but if he knows by himself, then i have nothing to do with it", Beulah leaves their room.