chapter 3:End of childhood dreams...

"MISSS", HE SHOUTED.

Then everyone turned towards the door.

"Oh my god, what happen to you denila?".

"I slipped off by placing my foot on a banana peel"

"That's why, I have often told you to put the trashes on the dust bin" the teacher told by facing everyone.

" now look,.. Ohhh its very worse...come come sit here".

She sat near him. And he's staring at her wound keenly.

"Is it painful", the teacher asked her.

"Yesss", she replied with eyes full of tears, and she started crying with a wide open mouth.

He didn't move his eyes from her wound. It was in her knee.

She's crying by turning her head here and there by seeing everyone.

He looked at her. She saw him with a frowned crying face.

"Oh, it's really hard" he thought.

"Nisha take her to the rest room, where she can take rest for some time" anjana miss told nisha.

They went to the rest room.

"Ok let's back to the class, what is a noun? A noun is a name of a place,.....".

He looked at her while she's walking with her wounded leg and with a crying face. He watched her still she left the classroom.

"Robert where are you watching? listen to me"

"Sorry miss"

******************************

For the next two days she didn't come to school.

After two days she came to school. The first person to receive her in to the classroom is him.

He asked," how are you?"

"I'm alright",she replied.

"Hereafter walk carefully", he told her.

She nodded.

Days passed by, they become close friends.

They shared their food with each other, their snacks with each other. He become a undeniable person in her life. They also shared their thoughts and feelings with each other. Actually she forgot to talk with nisha. He also forgot about his boy friends and always wanted to be with her.

Now it's their final exam of their fifth standard. They have completed their exam perfectly and the results came. As everyone knows Robert is the class topper.

From the day he joint the school, he's the topper. Then came the summer holidays.

He waved her a sad bye and went with his parents. They can see each other only after their summer holidays.

******************************
No phone calls, no messages , no outing. Because they are children.

But all days she talked about him to her mother and father, even with her neighbours.