Chapter 17: A Bad Day

Hey guys welcome to the next chapter.

Characters :-

Rajasekar - vennila and denila's father.

Sushila - vennila and denila's mother.

Syed ali - zia's father.

Fatima begum - zia's mother.

Chandru - sushila's brother.

Before starting i have added a song, you can check it out.

It's saying 'love is a dream palace, so understand that my love and I'm searching for the true love, but i can't find it' .

I like this song, that's why i added it.
************************************

Previously,
Denila was terrified by some haunted experience and in flashback vennila ran away from her parents.

Now..,

"that's why i told you to be more careful, now, look she ran away", rajasekar scolded sushila.

"I'm sorry, she was standing really close to me, i don't know how she ran away, I'm sorry, when i turned back i saw only her luggages", sobbed sushila.

"don't speak, don't speak, I'll kill you", said rajasekar and took his phone and dialed his future son-in-law (sushila 's brother). He explained everything to him and asked him to come to Madurai. They went back to their house. Sushila' s brother reached madurai from chennai within two hours by getting in a plane.

Meanwhile vennila ran fast to meet zia and thank god she knows his house telephone number. She dialed it in a public telephone booth.

There in zia's house,

"this is not fair, he's our son, you cannot do this to our son, please I'm begging you, let him in, look all the neighbours are watching, our son is standing outside the house, oh god, look its gonna rain now, please, please forgive him, punish me please", fatima, zia's mother is crying, her noisy sobs echoed in their house.

"no", shouted syed, zia's father , "if you let him in, then you cannot see him alive, understand".

She was worried , "why are you punishing our son, it is not his fault, it's that girl's fault. She's the reason for everything. I think she did some black magic on our son", but none of these words are heard by syed, "ok, ok, let's see how stubborn you are, I'm going along with him, i want my son".

"who cares? Get lost", said syed. She got up and went outside and sat in the street,"let's see, how long will you be like this?",said Fatima.

"look you all people, look at this sadist, why you all are keeping your mouth shut? Ask him, why he's neglecting his own son, hey zia, come here, sit with me, let's see what will happen? Time to see how this one ends,you sit, sit", fatima pulled zia's hand.