Chapter 15: Love Is In The Air

Previously,  deni's mother found about denila and robert.

So she was trying to get her child back from that shit love.

Otherwise she thought, she will lose her younger daughter like her elder one.

************************************

They stood there hands in hands in the terrace of her house. It was night-time, sharply 10'o clock and soon they are going to attend their public exams of twelfth standard.

"tomorrow is the last day of our school", she said with a trembling voice. And she rested her head on his shoulders while speaking. He put his hand on her shoulders and rest his head on her head.

And he heard weeping. He then  cupped her face with his hands and rest his forehead in her forehead.
"do you think that I'll leave you".

"i don't know, but I won't let you to do it",she said and released from his hands. Then he grabbed her hand and said, "then don't let me do it".

And she can't able to control her tears, it was bursting out. She hugged him tightly, like someone was going to tear them apart. He glued his body against her and he too can't control the tears.

Her eyes drip with tears

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Her eyes drip with tears. Salty drops falls from her chin, drenching his shirt. It was more than a crying, it was the kind of the desolate sobbing that comes from a person drained of all hope. The only person at her side was him, struggling to keep his tears silent.

"i don't think that my parents will accept this......... Accept you" , she said in a broken  voice. Each word contains a weeping.

"shhhh, first stop crying, ok, i will not leave you, I'll love you till death, you are the key to my heart, you are the best thing ever happened to me", he whispered in her ears, still hugging each other.

"for it was not into my ears you whispered, but into my heart", she quoted a line from a poem by judy garland and smiled.

"so now I know, why you love english poems", he said and they laughed along with the tear drops in their eyes. Then he kissed her on her forehead and she rest her head in his chest, hands surrounded his waist. And he hugged her back tightly.

Suddenly, "vennila akka, what are you doing here?". They heard a childish little girl's voice. They jumped off from each other. "and who is this akka, what he's doing in our terrace? Shall i call amma".

"nooo", they both shouted. That little girl was now afraid, "why are you shouting?".

"denila papa, you are a good girl, right? come here, come here to akka", she extended her hands towards denila. And that little denila came running towards her and hugged her.