Chapter 4

The pictures above is similar to what Eretria is wearing and how her hair is styled. But imagine her how you would like my dears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand by Diaval watching mother practice her hello and greetings as she stares at her reflection in the stream...She's hopeless.

I smile biting down on my lower lip from time to time, as I listen and watch Diaval attempt to direct her on what to do. I start to laugh softly when he asked her to attempt a curtsy... if looks could kill he'd be dead.

 "I can't believe you would suggest such a thing"... I say after laughing and get a glare from him in return. 

"Would you like to try then?".... He motions to mother. I shake my head and put my hands up in silent surrender.  

Aurora told me last night to look my very best, so for her I did try. And when I say try, I begged the forest fairies to help me get ready because I'm utterly clueless. 

Thankfully, Aurora had left me a dress to wear. I do feel rather strange but its for her. That's what I keep telling myself, which I know it's the same for Mother and Diaval. 

 Unfortunately, I didn't sleep as well as I wanted too, so my mood isn't as calm as I'd like it to be. Good thing I am more like my mother, I don't talk unless it's necessary, not much of a chatter box like Diaval or Aurora. So everything should be fine as long as I'm not provoked. 

Aurora comes forth from behind the trees looking beautiful in pink. That color always did suit her best. The faires love to help make her dresses from scratch, because she allows them to place flowers on her dress and all throughout her hair. And I  do not. I stand to my mothers right as Diaval is on her left. I notice Aurora holding something black.. a scarf perhaps?.. 

Aurora looks at mother.

Oh...  

Sure enough Aurora asks mother to cover her horns, of course she was polite about it. But I couldn't help but feel bothered by it. 

I understand Aurora is thinking about Prince Phillips family, but what about mother? She is basically asking her to hide apart of who she is and I don't like the way it sounds or feels. I stay silent and watch mother carefully, if she is to say no, I will support her. 

 I can tell she feels the same way, but for Aurora she is willing to do just about anything to make her happy. We all exchange smiles, mothers being a forced. Soon we begin the walk through the forest together heading towards Ulstead. A place I've never desired to go, never once day dreamed of it. 

From the far left it's Diaval, to his right is mother, than Aurora and lastly me on the far right. 

"You look beautiful in Blue Eretria"... Aurora whispers to me with such a happy smile.