Intro

Eretria [air-ah-tray-ah]

Some details about Eretria:
Dark brunette hair, length lower back.
Ivory skin
Eye color Blue
Current age is 21
Petite body frame but curvy, height 5'2
Looks human until her wings are out, which her feathers are pure white. Since she is half human she can actually hide her wings with magic.. they disappear inside her body and on the outside of her skin would remain a tattoo of wings.

She can wield magic, her power shows in the color blue like her human mother who wielded magic.
Because she is half human iron doesn't effect her the same way it harms Maleficent.
She is an explorer at heart, always curious.
She is a balance of compassionate and fierce.
                    She took it upon herself to learn self defense, it was her survival instincts that pushed her to learn how to fight and protect.

Maleficent made Aurora Queen of the Moors, and Eretria its Protecter/Warrior.

Because she is half human she doesn't always keep her wings out, she tends to use her natural muscles. So she does enjoy climbing the trees and running about like a normal human would.
To this day she only brings her wings out if she must.

Maleficent has taught Eretria how to use her powers. Although she hasn't reached her full potential with magic she is always learning, becoming stronger and with it better control.

Eretria calls Maleficent mother.. and maleficent didn't mind because she is only half human...and Aurora is very much her sister, she loves them both very much. Diaval is like a father figure to Eretria, always looking out for her and sticking up for her when Maleficent is to hard on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter will be posted soon! I do hope you will enjoy this story! Please leave comments and vote, I'd love to know what y'all think!