Chapter 18 🍋

**WARNING** Below starts some Lemony Lemon.. so if anything sexual makes you uncomfortable skip past it, first time writing Lemon like this... please let me know if it was good or just god awful cringy. I'd like to know!****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank the gods"... Borra purred...

His mouth found hers then, his tongue coaxing her lips open. His kiss was demanding and it didn't take more then a second for Eretria's defenses to crumble. Each hesitant touch evolved into a frenzied struggle to feel closer to one another. He liked the way she responded to him. He pulled back watching the need that was now evident in her eyes. And he was sure his eyes showed just how desperately he needs her.

Eretria's breathing had spiked, her lips parted and he ached to kiss her again, but instead moved to nip at her earlobe causing her to squeak in surprise. Borra lowered his head trailing his lips down her neck taking his time.

She let out a moan then and his cock responded, the uncomfortable tightness becoming close to unbearable for him. "Eretriaaa"... He growled against her neck, shock and lust evident in his voice. The sound she made lit a fire in him and he wanted nothing more then to hear her moaning again and again from his touch.

Goosebumps rose on her skin as he continued to move his lips against her jawline right before claiming her lips once again. Her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him close so that their chests were pressed against each other.

Skillfully with one hand Borra threw back the comforter while gently lowering Eretria onto the bed quickly hovering above her without breaking the kiss. As he slowly wedged his knee between her thighs spreading her legs, she responded willingly.

Her legs hooked around his backside pulling him closer against her body. Borra moaned in approval as he slowly began to grind his growing erection against her core.

Eretria broke the kiss with a gasp from the feel of him, hard and relenting it ignited a fire inside of her, like sparking steel against flint. She could feel the uncomfortable wetness soaking through her panties.

Borra patiently waited for Eretria to make the next move, not wanting to push his luck to far with her... we go at her pace borra..

Her hands traveled back into his hair, she gripped his hair at the base of his neck pulling his lips back to hers. She opened her mouth and Borra plunged in, tasting her, losing himself in her. This earned herself a growl from Borra that sent delicious shivers across her skin.

Borra's hands went to work... one hand lowered to her thigh hiking up her night gown, running his hand against the side of her panties and along the swell of her ass. Relishing in the way her moans sounded even muffled by his kiss and in the way her soft skin contrasted so drastically with his own calloused hands. His other hand lowered to cup her breast, his palm kneading her before he flicked his thumb over the fabric covering her nipple.

Borra pulled back to spot three cute little pearl buttons at the top of her white night gown. With a dazzling smile he released her ass and brought his perfectly skilled fingers undoing one button at a time till the top of her breasts were revealed. Like a beast starving for food he dove down kissing the exposed skin and lightly tugging the fabric down lower to reveal just a little more.

"B-borraaa... i... moree"... her voice was breathy and pleading. She was so turned on her body craving for him to touch her more, seeking a deeper connection.

"Fuck, someone's needy"....Borra's deep chuckle resonated in her...

How was it possible to be even more turned on?... Eretria thought silently as her face blushed a darker tint of pink.