52.

Giggles flowed through the main room of the Cullen coven household, the male vampires had all yanked each other along to go hunting- Paul and Embry had gone for a run in their werewolf stances to blow off some steam and they could easily hear Seth...

Giggles flowed through the main room of the Cullen coven household, the male vampires had all yanked each other along to go hunting- Paul and Embry had gone for a run in their werewolf stances to blow off some steam and they could easily hear Seth and Max in the kitchen scoffing their faces with all the food Esme had excitably purchased, the wolves ate a lot. The Cullen coven had reached far beyond full capacity though somehow, the presence of the extended family felt normal.

On the couch in the main room sat Ambrosia Cullen, Rosalind Green, Bree Tanner and Rosalie Hale- they were all clustered together under the lilac and mint green knitted blankets as they talked softly together. Sat on the rug with her legs crossed was a smiling Alice Cullen and Esme was in an armchair with a grin on her face. It was moments like that that made it all so worth it.

"Okay, Rosalind you have got to tell Esme your baby names. She'll melt" Alice clapped and Esme sat forward in excitement and anticipation.

"Okay," Roz smiled, nervous now that they wouldn't like them. "Freddie and I agreed that we both like Noah for a boy... Noah Ambrose Cullen" she informed and Ambrosia's eyes whipped around, wide in shock. "You're my sister and my best friend all rolled up into one Ambrosia, I love you."

"I love you too" Ambrosia gushed, hugging her as Roz giggled.

"Tell us your girl name" Bree encouraged with a smile.

"Esmeralda Rosalice Cullen" Rosalind informed before grinning. "Esme and Miralda- Freddie's mom and my grams. Rosa- for Rosia, Rose and me, and Alice... I just, you all mean so much to me, in such a short amount of time, that I just want you all to be included. I'm sorry I couldn't weasel Bree in there somewhere"

"It's okay" Bree laughed, not even slightly offended. "I'm fine with it."

"Esmeralda" Rosalie smiled. "Here's hoping it's a girl"

"We'll love he or she either way" Esme smiled though her eyes watered with tears that would never be able to fall as she pulled the pregnant girl into a hug, thanking her for what she had done for them with just a simple name-giving.

"That's the next thing I wanted to ask you" Rosalind smiled tightly, solemnly. "I just wanted to ask and ... ensure I suppose. If something happens to me-"

"-No, don't even say that, Roz. You're going to be fine" Rosalie hushed, fear in her eyes- nobody wanted to lose anybody, not even the wolves who they constantly argued with about one thing or another.

"I just need to make sure, so that I can have some peace of mind. If anything happens to me, Freddie's going to be a mess but- please make sure little Esmeralda or Noah has the best possible life. I don't want he or she to be sad about what happened, I just want them to know that I love them very very much and that I miss them." she breathed, tears falling hotly down her cheeks as she looked around at her vampire sisters and mother- she couldn't imagine a better gathering of people. It would surely be strange to an outsider to see how attached they had grown in such a short amount of time, but to them, it just felt normal.

"You're going to be here to do all of that yourself, Rosalind. But if the unthinkable happens, we promise"