It Burns Red Like It's Not Over

Start from the beginning

I finally snapped out of my haze. I took one big step and grabbed her face in my hands, stopping her from saying anymore; I didn't need to hear it. "Tyler." At the sound of her name she directed her gaze up at me, our eyes meeting once again. "I love you, too." With that I leaned down and connected our lips, much more passionately this time. Her arms immediately reached around me, grabbing onto my back.

Our lips molded together as they always had, moving in sync, never skipping a beat. I backed into my room, pulling Tyler with me. She kicked the door shut behind us as I licked at her bottom lip. She let me in without hesitation, our tongues roaming each other's mouths. I reached an arm around her waist, holding her up as she kicked her heels off. I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, and carried her towards the bed, laying her gently on her back and falling down between her legs. I reached my hand under her dress and rubbed her thigh, a moan escaping my mouth as she pulled at my hair and moved her lips down to my neck.

Her hands reached for my shirt, pulling it over my head quickly before caressing my bare chest; the sensation of her hands on my skin was unexplainable. I nipped at her collarbone, her breathing becoming ragged, as I slipped my hands under her back and unzipped her dress, pulling it down her tiny frame slowly and dropping it to the floor at the foot of the bed. My shorts came off next, falling down my slender legs in one swift motion, leaving both of us only in our underwear.

"I love you," she whispered out through a moan. I pulled my lips away from her skin and sat up a little, resting my hands on either side of her body as I gazed down at her, her eyes shining as she glanced up at me. "I missed you so much." I rested my forehead against hers, our noses barely touching.

"I love you, too, baby. I'm never letting you go again. I'm going to be here for you, no matter what. I'm going to support you in everything you do....for the rest of our lives." I smiled at her before pecking her lips several times, leaving her with only small kisses. She laughed a little as she yanked down my boxer-briefs. Her laugh, it warmed my heart. I missed it so much, the small, innocent sound that escaped her lips. I would do anything, everything to never go without hearing that laugh again.

I pulled off her bra and kissed my way down her chest as I latched my thumbs underneath her underwear and pulled them down her silky legs. She pulled my face back up to hers, pushing our lips together forcefully. I grabbed her hips and brought her closer to me, settling between her legs once again. I grabbed underneath her thigh and lifted her leg up a little, sliding into her as our lips continued to move together. Her nails dug into my back as I remained perfectly still. She bit at my bottom lip and let out a moan; I took that as my cue and began to rock my hips back and forth, slowly at first but quickly picking up my pace.

Our breaths swirled together and our moans filled the air, our lips now only brushing against each other's. I managed to catch her gaze, and she moved one hand to the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. "I love you, Tyler - uggghhhh- so much," I choked out through a moan. She gave me a small smile before biting her bottom lip and moaning loudly. I leaned my head down, my forehead resting on her shoulder and my lips brushing her ear. "Cum with me, baby girl." With those 5 words we were both sent over the edge, our orgasms hitting at the same time as we shouted each other's names out into the air around us. I rode out our highs before rolling off of her; she moved with me, bringing the blankets along, curling up at my side and settling into the crook of my arm, her cheek resting on my chest.

I bent my head down and kissed her forehead over and over as I stroked her hair; she lightly traced the scar on my chest as she always did. "Ty, I'm so sorry for everything. I wasn't fair to you; the things I said were uncalled for." Everything I had wanted to say to her finally came pouring out. She pulled her head from my chest and looked up at me; I stopped speaking and looked at her.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, alright? Right now it doesn't matter; none of it matters. All that matters is that I love you," she said with a small smile. She leaned up and kissed me softly; I pulled away and kissed her nose before she nuzzled her face into my neck, her warm breath washing over me, making me feel at peace, at home with her in my arms. "I'm just glad you're here, Austin. I really needed you here. I just can't believe we found each other, that of all of the places in this enormous city you happened to choose that coffee shop. I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad it did." I could feel her smile against my skin as she spoke.

It wasn't long before her breathing slowed, her body relaxing into my hold as she drifted off to sleep. I kissed her forehead one more time, whispering a soft I love you into her ear.

I don't know how it happened either, Tyler and I finding each other again today. I wasn't expecting it, I wasn't expecting any of this.

I suppose it's just an example of fate at its finest.

---------------------------------------

Yay!!! Are we all happy now?? I'm happy!!!! I hope you are, too! :D

This chapter is dedicated to EscapedFate because......well........she's awesome! And her amazing comments always make me smile! :D

I'm thinking of dedicating all of my chapters from now on to someone.....so many of you leave me such amazing comments that seriously make me want to keep writing this story! Without your love this story would've been dunzo a LONG time ago! So thank you :D Be on the look out for dedications <3

Okay, so now I want to ask for your input on something! Now that the dynamic duo is back in action I was thinking it would be kind of fun to make a couple name for them!

Sooooooo leave me a comment with your suggestions for that! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Vote. Comment. Fan! I love each and every one of you! Thanks again for all of the support, it means more than I could ever express to you all! <3

New chapter tomorrow? Yes?