"No, not again," Tia said as she got up quickly. "Why don't we go and get something to eat?"

"My place isn't far, we can order, chill and watch movies?"

Tia groaned, "okay fine. But I'm ordering."

"Fine by me."

We walked what felt like two long blocks before we got back to the museum where Normani had left her car. Tia ordered on the drive back to Normani's apartment which ended up taking a little longer than expected because of traffic. As soon as we got home, Normani got an urgent work call and disappeared into her office to take it.

I took everyone's coats and went to the kitchen to make snacks while we waited. We had all just settled down minus Normani when I heard what sounded like a tentative knock on the door. I frowned as I stood, it couldn't be Choie or Miche because they had keys to the apartment, and they usually called because they dropped by, even when it was an emergency. I looked through the peephole; a faint sigh escaped me when I saw Louis standing on the other side

"Hey Dinah," Louis spoke quietly. "I told Mani I'd come by with a her package?"

"Come inside." I opened the door wider. "Everyone this is Louis, one of Mani's friends. Louis this is Tia, that's Zoe, and this is JJ."

"Hi," Tia smiled as she stood and reached out for his hand.

"H-Hi," Louis stammered, a shy smile forming slowly on his lips. It wasn't until Tia cleared her throat that he let go of her hand. "Sorry... I'm Louis, which Dinah already said. Hi Tia."

Tia tilted her head in amusement. "It's nice to meet you Louis."

"I'll go and get Mani."

Her office was at the end of the door and she was still on the phone when I walked in. She beckoned me over and pulled me into her lap before planting a kiss on my lips. "Have your assistant call Avery to schedule a meeting on Monday then we can go over some of your ideas. Thank you Remy. Have a good weekend."

She put her phone on her desk and kissed me. "Sorry I took so long. You know how Remy can be."

"I do but that's not why I'm here. Louis arrived, he says his has a package for you?"

"Oh yeah I asked him to stop by. Let's go and get my package."

"What is it?" I asked as we stood.

"You'll see," she murmured before walking away.

I heard her call out his name and then say something in French. When I got to the living room, I saw that the food had arrived. "Tia who did you order all of this for?"

"For us?" she smiled sheepishly. "At least Louis's here. Maybe my spirit knew. That is if you're not busy?"

"Me? Oh uh, no. I don't have any plans that I know about. I'm not busy."

"Okay Louis is in, so we're all good."

Normani took the package from Louis and went upstairs. She was gone for another half hour before she came back, an absentminded smile on her face as she look at her phone. She collapsed onto the couch beside me and accepted the plate of food that I had set aside for her at Tia's insistence.

"I figured you guys would have picked a movie by now."

"It's connected to the PlayStation, and I have no clue how to work it."

"Babe you can use Netflix on the PlayStation," Normani mumbled. "But, you just switch to HDMI 1, choose Netflix and you're good to go. Okay JJ, Zoe, you guys get to pick the movie because I like you more than everyone else. Except maybe Dinah."