"I believe we just drank beer on the festival the other day. You're planning to get shitfaced again?" He sat at the sofa next to ours, smiling, and handed me a glass half full of alcohol. Our glasses clinking softly before we drank from it. Taking in the bitter taste I badly needed to cool my head off.

"I just wanted a one on one with my best friend again, you know." I smiled, glad he still wanted to be my best friend even after all that has happened. "Is Luke okay?" I stared at the love of my life sleeping dreamily on my lap. I've always known when and when he's not sleeping, and Luke's definitely passed out tonight.

"Yeah. He just feel a little sorry for putting this on us. I told him he shouldn't. I'm... just really glad we could finally say it to the world. Glad—and scared."

Calum breathed out as he poured more to his glass, "It is. I've always known you hated being in the spotlight but it's just gonna be a few months. And everything's a breeze pretty soon. You know that." I nodded, remembering the first time I came in the public with them. It was a media frenzy I thought it'll last forever. "So... tour's almost over." He muttered, bringing back the feeling that things almost always feels so sudden whenever I'm with Luke. That years go by so fast I never noticed just how long we've been together, just how long I was able to love him without ever getting tired of him. 

"I know. Three months feels like a week, to be honest." He chuckled, pouring more to my glass that I downed it instantly. Feeling warm all of a sudden.

"What's the plan?" Cal asked, making me frown, "I mean—are you... going away?" His eyes darted right at Luke's peaceful slumber and I was left to think about that again. Because in all honesty? It isn't really my decision to make. It was Luke's, if he'll let me stay after the lies. And that's a big fucking if.

"I don't want to, Cal. I don't think I still can." I sighed, "I know I've made a big mistake doing that before but—oh, man, that hurts like crap. I can't go through that again. I don't want Luke to go through that again." My fingers found Luke's and slowly, intertwined it with mine. Making sure it was still real, making sure I was still here.

"That's good." Cal downed another glass and stood, his knuckled on my view that we bumped our fists before he went back to his room. Leaving me be in the room still trying to remind myself that he's here, with me, and he still loves me.

It's enough to make me feel alive.

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

"So, what do you think, Theo?"

"Are you seriously asking me who I love more?"

"Yes!"

"Fine. Due to technicalities, I choose Jacob more than Edward—" Five boys groaned at me all at the same time from my answer all just because they prefer the pale constipated vampire other than the taut wolf a hundred degrees higher it'll feel like you're hugging a heater every damn time. And they bet their ass I choose the heater more than a cold one. "What?! I told you before—and I'm telling you now. I like Jacob more. Mostly on the books. He's really funny."

"More like obsessed! Did you see how he keeps butting himself in? It's annoying!" Michael exclaimed, throwing Ashton's shirt on my face as I try and duck it.

"Seriously, bub? I expected so much more from you, you know?" Luke quipped beside me, his hands around my shoulders that I merely dunk the shirt in his face before finally standing.

"Leave it to Theo to choose the dog." Kyle and Luke high five each other, making me flip the bird before washing my greasy hands.

"Well, I do agree he has that body goals for a wolf." Ashton followed me to the small kitchen, handing me another empty bowl—signifying I make more as if we hadn't had three packs of popcorn already from watching Twilight since start to finish.